What kind of Watch do you have?

67 posts in this topic

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I used to wear a simple, square analog, but it died on me, and a new one was cheaper than getting it fixed. For christmas I got a Lucky Brand 16/1013, and it's heavy, square face, analog, and just the way I like it.

I don't care if it's a girls watch, I think the only thing I would take over this is a pocket watch with Roman Numerals.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i stopped wearing watches a few years ago, but still have my fake Panerai Luminar Chrono 2000 i picked up in Thailand for $20 :hysterical:

Just like this one, but fake

even though its fake, the mechanism works great (self-winding). the back of the watch is transparent and one can see it working.

the guy who sold it to me even let me scratch the glass with a tiny screwdriver - no marks.

i must say they make great counterfeits over there.

• 3 weeks later...

PULSAR "Railroad Approved" all stainless steel.

Pulsar is now owned by Seiko.

I have owned Seiko "Railroad Approved" watches in the past, and they are OK, but not particularly rugged.

The Pulsar "Railroad Approved" dial was upgraded from a printed dial to an enameled dial some years ago.

It is an exceptional time-keeper, and the large, high-contrast numerals are easy to see in any lighting condition.

The "hack" feature works well.

You can get one from Amazon for about $70.

• 3 months later...

I have several ones, but none of them very expensive.

Bought in the last few weeks:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Accurist-MB759S-Ch...059&sr=8-15 (probably the best looking one of my small collection).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sector-Chrono-Watc...s/dp/B002R5YG56 (the one with the highest RRP, but not very handy. I mean, reading what time it is can be difficult :( )