InsanelyMac Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kekoyoma

IONetworkingFamily.kext from 10.4.3

i have some problem with my red card RLT8139, on mac OS X x86 10.4.4... but in de hardware compatibility list, say that works, but with IONetworkingFamily.kext from 10.4.3...

the problem is, i don't have it... so anybody please upload the file...

thank so much. :thumbsup_anim:

pd. sorry, for my poor english.. :whistle:

Advertisement

Nobody will upload or link to it here. Those files are Apple copyright, and forbidden on this Server. Sorry :thumbsup_anim:

jbjonas those are not copyrighted files through the DCMA, what are you talking about? Those are just drivers. Windows forums posts .dll files all the time for people missing them. Wow.

jbjonas those are not copyrighted files through the DCMA, what are you talking about? Those are just drivers. Windows forums posts .dll files all the time for people missing them. Wow.
Well, I did try to get a moderator to answer that question one time, without success. However kext files are kernel extensions and are certainly copyrighted files by Apple. Just because MS is not as litigious in this regard as Apple doesn't make it any more perilous for this forum to be hosting such files.

Hello...Can anyone PM me a yousenditlink or something for that certain kext?

The 10.4.3 extensions is....currently seedless...

Thanks!!!

Argh...tried Demon, the bay, and some other private sites...

Nooooo seeds!!! If someone has the 10.4.3 IONetworkingFamily.kext could you pleeeeease upload it somewhere?!?! Or send it to my email (rugabu at g-mail dot com)

Thanks

mtheory: email sent to the address you've put here are taken back, send to me (xyz at miliuco dot net) a valid address.

Hi,

I badly need the IONetworkingFamily.kext from 10.4.3, I have no internet access right now. If someone has it, can they PLEASE send it to scamitpatel at gmail.com

Thank You!

owikh84@yahoo.com, hans.chien@gmail.com, robtu328@yahoo.com.tw, corcorwhite@gmail.com, monty0501@hotmail.com

You all have an email. Hope everything works out for you.

Please I really do require the IONetworkingFamily kext as well. I have switched over to 10.4.4 only to find my 3Com905-TX not working. A lot of searching on here done, I find that I need the file from 10.4.3. I would really be thankful to anyone who can send me a copy at

timidhosATgmail.com

Thanks a lot! :)

1. you didn't back up yr old kexts?

2. do you still have yr 10.4.3 install disk? extract the kext you need using pacifist

3. the *cough* piratebay has a torrent of all of the 10.4.3 kexts rolled up in a zip file.

no one is allowed to send you these files from this forum. you might get lucky, but to be honest, everybody is about "all sent out" about sending files. :D

demonoid, piratebay, emule, any bittorrent site. you don't need luck, you just need to get busy! :P