Confirmed: Atom-based iPhone!

10 posts in this topic

With Apple, nothing is ever "confirmed". This is interesting though... Maybe a tablet pc because it would have to be quite a bit bigger than an iPhone.

If Apple releases an atom based device, i'm buying one, if not then i'm buying an atom-based notebook soon because i'm sure OSX86 will work on it.

Maybe a tablet pc because it would have to be quite a bit bigger than an iPhone.

I like this idea! My next notebook was going to be a Macbook Pro, but I need (not want) a tablet. Unless Apple can get a tablet out before August, they lose my business. An Atom-based Tablet with Mac OS X could be very cool. :)

I like this idea! My next notebook was going to be a Macbook Pro, but I need (not want) a tablet. Unless Apple can get a tablet out before August, they lose my business. An Atom-based Tablet with Mac OS X could be very cool. :)

heck yeah that would be killer, i would most definately purchase a notebook from apple if it had a touch screen or even better, a pen for photoshop! :lol:

Intel released a statement saying the said statement was taken out of context and they've confirmed no such thing. A different representative from another german website at the conferences sides with Intel, claiming that they heard no such confirmation at the conference.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...39190870,00.htm

Sorry guys.

I take it no-one's interested in the Modbook?

Waaaayyyy too expensive!

Intel released a statement saying the said statement was taken out of context and they've confirmed no such thing. A different representative from another german website at the conferences sides with Intel, claiming that they heard no such confirmation at the conference.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...39190870,00.htm

Sorry guys.

You'd say the same thing too if you realized you just unleased Apple's bloodthirsty legal team... :blink: