Website Template

djet

16 posts in this topic

Well I need a template for a website and didn't know if anyone had any that they made or any that they knew of. I'm just looking for something simple and that will get the job done.... and look a little cool in the process.

Here's something like I'm looking for.

Yeah that's prolly very expensive so if there was just a point and click thing like that.... not with all the flashy stuff that would be awesome.

(Although it gives me another reasons to learn Java)

It is Flash, not Java. Trust me (and Inimicus) on this.

As for templates, there's plenty of site out there that sell website templates. If you're looking for something free, you probably won't find it.

TemplateMonster sells the best commercial templates, they range around $40-$70 and they usually come in Flash and non Flash versions. There are still really good free templates too though, there are tons of free template sites, you just have to know where to look :P

You might wanna change the Page Title from "index" to something slightly more creative :thumbsdown_anim: Only complaint I have is that the site takes a while to load, compared with other sites, but its all Flash so I guess that's to be expected :)

Flashvillage

PC I'm humbling myself very much so in asking this lol, but how do I change the page title? I tried changing it from the filemanager, but that didn't seem to work...

Flashvillage

PC I'm humbling myself very much so in asking this lol, but how do I change the page title? I tried changing it from the filemanager, but that didn't seem to work...

Edit the main actionscript thing.

Just open your index.html file and find the <title> and </title> tags and change what's in there.

Oh that title! :unsure:

Yes, do just as ~pcwiz said and edit the title tags in the header [<head>]

Pretty good I'd say. Clean and simple. Only thing I can complain about, as with a lot of Flash based sites, it takes a while to load...a really long time if you are on dial-up but then again if you are on dial-up you probably wouldn't be playing WoW :(