WoW Fresh Start

djet

9 posts in this topic

Well I'm about to start WoW again, fresh server, level 1, no other chars on the server. Just wanted to know if anyone was interested in doing the same thing. Just PM me if you want to. Probably gonna do Horde either on PvP or normal server.

Well I logged in, made a char, and felt like I had been playing for 12 hours straight..... it was that boring....

NOt playing for now.... at least

lol. Reminds me of the time I came back to WoW after the first time I quit. I was out for about 2-3 months, then decided to reactivate my account. I logged on, played for about an hour, then cancelled my account again (I did get back into it another month or two later, and stayed in for about 10 months before quitting the second time).

Yeah. I mean I might save up to buy an account, but I thought going through horde leveling would be fun a second time, but when I ran through Orgrimmar on one of my old toons I got the same bleh feeling again.....

For now I guess I'll stick with LOTRO. Just discovered a new zone that is frikkin gorgeous.

WEll actually a friend dragged me into Private server and I'm having a good bit of fun. I'm on WoWscape on Wowscape server. Name is uddas (horde) if you wanna join.