About This File
ACPI and Clover config for Acer Aspire v5-571PG intel i5-U IvyBridge
- sd card reader
Tested on High Sierra 10.13.2 and Clover EFI 4359
I don t remember how i booted Clover EFI.
You may need to disable UEFI and boot Clover as Legacy with EmuVariable.
After that, you should install and boot macOS to install clover as legacy in your EFI partition.
Now disable Secure Boot and enable UEFI Mode.
You may need more steps if you are dual-booting with Windows.
**To reset your BIOS, power on the pc and hold the power button for about 30-40 seconds or you can short G2101 (RAM SLOT 1)**
Feel free to ask for help.
You will need:
- Clover install options: Install in EFI Partition, Install boot0af, Enable OsxAptioFixDrv-64 and script RC
- Latest Clover config (acerAspirev5-571PG - CCE Bank) from here
- Latest chunnann WIFI Kext (here) or ATH9KFixup (here - Untested)
- Rehabman AppleIntelBacklightInjector (here) in L\E + rebuild cache
- Rehabman Voodoo PS2 Controller (here)
- Rehabman Codec Commander (here)
- Rehabman ACPI Battery Driver (here)
- vit9696 AppleALC (here) + Lilu (here)
- Mieze Realtek RTL8111 (here)
What's New in Version 3.0 See changelog
- - Regenerate ACPI files
- - ACPI fixes (Thanks RehabMan)