OC Build Wizard 1.2

2 Screenshots

About This File

OCBuild-Wizard-512x512x32.png

OC Build Wizard is a simple app that I use to build OpenCore, whether it's the official Acidanthera version or the modified Btwise version.

It's an application I developed for personal use, so don't expect it to be a 'Super App' or anything like that. Anyway, I hope it proves useful for some people.

You must have Xcode or Command Line Tools installed.

P.S: If this is an issue for the Acidanthera development team, please contact me. Some of you know where to find me outside of IM.

Edited by Mirone

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

• An NSScrollview has been added so you can track the script's progress.
  • A function has been added to display the time OpenCore took to build.
  • The UI has been updated making the App more modern.
  • Some small bugs fixed.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 2/24/2024 at 12:10 AM, chris1111 said:

See Pics

image.thumb.png.177e9862cfdfa91bfe01ad9d860fa208.png

You can 

do script (open firstScript)

Set the Terminal to open the script; on that way User will see what append

@chris1111, OK, I will accept your suggestion as soon as you accept mine. My suggestion is: instead of displaying the output of your script in the terminal, display it in an NSScrollView, as I did in OC Build Wizard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mirone said:

@chris1111, OK, I will accept your suggestion as soon as you accept mine. My suggestion is: instead of displaying the output of your script in the terminal, display it in an NSScrollView, as I did in OC Build Wizard.

I like the terminal better the window NSScrollView is to small with my Top and bottom Icon

As you you can see there is only one Icon

EDIT***

I am an amateur when it comes to Xcode build Applications unlike you are a Pro

but I'm doing well when it comes to Packages .PKG

image.png.a659b13a46df9f90a8f2e345caaa2864.png

image.thumb.png.6f03fc218dbe9983a1de8df2b9f92657.png

Edited by chris1111
  • Like 2

On 2/22/2024 at 5:14 AM, STLVNUB said:

All Good

Neat Program Well Done 

Hi, I'm on Clover 5157 too. Could it be possible to post the version which works with Clover too? I tried with the available one but it gives an "opencore not found " warning (of course).

It would be great to have an opencore build for my system ( I' ve always used Clover and I'n not much into Opencore) 

Thanks a lot

• Like 1

@bluenote56, With the current version you can build OpenCore even with clover installed, I corrected this validation, for this reason you see the message "OpenCore not found".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Mirone said:

@bluenote56, With the current version you can build OpenCore even with clover installed, I corrected this validation, for this reason you see the message "OpenCore not found".

Thanks it was my fault actually not to understand an keep on.

• Like 1

@Mirone @chris1111 meu caríssimos, testei o OC Build do nosso Amigo Mirone e está rodando maravilhosamente bem, 5 segundos de boot apenas!! 

Thanks my friends!!! 

English: Dear friends, I tested OC Build of our Friend Mirone and it is running wonderfully, just 5 seconds of boot time!!

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3f2835d8309221a0e56dfa9c76ed4479.png

Captura de Tela 2024-03-18 às 01.33.16.png

Edited by Max.1974
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/16/2024 at 5:16 PM, STLVNUB said:

Can You Make INSTALL Command Line Tools IF NOT THERE

If the user hasn't installed the Command Line Tools, do you want it to be installed? Currently, when running the application, is a message not displayed to perform the installation if you haven't installed it yet?

"Ad cautelam" if is necessary, run this command 

sudo rm -rf /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools

2 hours ago, Mirone said:

If the user hasn't installed the Command Line Tools, do you want it to be installed? Currently, when running the application, is a message not displayed to perform the installation if you haven't installed it yet?

Yes Check For The Tools, If NOT There Install Them

Mirone

Posted (edited)

@STLVNUB, It's done, this function has already been implemented for the next version of OC Build Wizard.

It won't be possible, at least for now, in tests carried out there was unexpected behavior of the function and I don't have time to check it.

Edited by Mirone
  • Like 2

Don't Know Whats Going On But It Wont Open Here, Says

The application “OC Build Wizard.app” can’t be opened.