Which of the forum staff would you like to meet?

8 posts in this topic

This forum is the best, absolutely. I wondered which one of the forum staff everyone would most like to meet? Or forum members for that matter?

I would like to meet Macgirl or Metrogirl because they are both brilliant, sexy and they stay NICE to everyone even when it must be very tempting to send a snippy reply. Those ladies get into my dreams :angry: All the staff are really great and I would buy them all a beer if I could. That's why I'm not making this a poll as no-one deserves to come last!

Anyway to all the staff a big thanks from the heart for making this the best place on the internet for everything OSX.

Thank you, Capt. Ahab. Kind words are always welcome!

You could be on dangerous ground by imagining what we're like - this is the internet and for all you know I might really be a 50yr-old hairy-assed truckdriver from Ohio (not that there's necessarily anything wrong with Ohio, being old, truck-drivers or hairy arses/asses - well, maybe there is with the latter) and I might just be masquerading as Sweet Sarah from England. What a thought! I am real, though, and I've seen enough evidence that Macgirl and Cyrana are too so you're probably safe with your fantasies.

Wasn't Captain Ahab a megalomaniac? :dev:

I'd have to say Metrogirl. Not because of the hot avatar, or what I might imagine her hairy ass to be like (not that I'm denying that part :D ). But, because she has been so incredibly nice to me ever since I joined this forum. :gathering:

I think nearly every member of the staff has helped me out at some point or another, but more importantly, even if they haven't helped me personally, they've certainly lent a helping hand to more than a handful of the members here.

Here's to setting a great example, and to being the hallmarks of a forum far better than any I've ever had the good fortune of being a part of.

I'd watch out, Metrogirl, I remember reading Moby {censored}, so I think your guess is correct. :D And I'm pretty sure everyone on the staff is 'true' at this point, so none of us (ok, maybe the guys are) are hairy truck drivers from New Jersey. lol.

So, people still love us even though we moderate them down, eh? :blink:

Does Maxxuss count as staff. If he does then i wanna meet him and kiss the ground he walks on....................

Now, since thats out of the way, probably Mash. Congratulate him for keepin such a great site/forum alive.