Life, The Universe, And Everything (Else)

• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

Fridgerator

Fridgerator

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Thanks for the support! :)

Special-K

Special-K

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts
  • Interests:Music, Art, and Movies
It's a pretty good shirt. Threadless is hard to get to print your shirt though. They take like the best of the favorites. Although there's a number of them that I think they should've printed but no one in the community liked. Good luck though.

MrMookMook

MrMookMook

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Wow, that is great shirt! I don't know why it only got 1 average. Special K is correct that Threadless only print the best and that is how they are able to pay the designs that get printed.

To another subject I just watched Hancock and I though it was superb. People says they didn't like it because it kinda changed genre at the end but I think that just made it better! If you like action, comedy and drama than you will love Hancock!

Mr Mook Mook

apowerr

apowerr

InsanelyMac Deity

• Retired
  • 1,875 posts
Just finished The Lives of Others. Wow, what an excellent movie. One of the best I've seen in a while and one of my top 10 all time favorites.

Special-K

Special-K

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts
  • Interests:Music, Art, and Movies
So I'm at the airport right. I'm going to Poland for 3 weeks. My flight leaves in about 3 hours (8:45). Anywho, I get in and I go up to check my baggage in so all I have to carry is my backpack. The lady at the desk asks for my passport. Right at that point I realize I forgot my passport. Which is in another state. About 2-3 hours away. Yea....I feel like Tom Hanks in The Terminal. The only difference is I can actually leave the premises.

djet

djet

𐑒ᒢᘍਾ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts
OO I had about 20 nightmares of doing that on a mission trip to Nireland! Didn't lose it though. Although someone in my group lost their boarding pass.

Did anyone else here besides me like I am Legend. I thought it was one of the realest movies I've seen in a while.

rollcage

rollcage

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Did anyone else here besides me like I am Legend. I thought it was one of the realest movies I've seen in a while.

Thought it was a really good movie, but I liked Cloverfield even better (watched them during the same night).

djet

djet

𐑒ᒢᘍਾ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts
I've been meaning to watch that.

Glubbdubdribian

Glubbdubdribian

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:APPLE!! w00t!
yh... cloverfield's rly good

... whoa. last post on this thread was a year ago?? damn... so much for light conversation..

djet

djet

𐑒ᒢᘍਾ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts
More like 1 month ago....

dutchiee (=

dutchiee (=

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
hmmm. who here likes pie?

i know i do (:

travikk

travikk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Seriously, man?

User1690

User1690

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

hmmm. who here likes pie?

i know i do (:

I like pie to! But! What type of pie? Apple? Blueberry? Raspberry? OTHER?

Timdphotos

Timdphotos

InsanelyMac bookPro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 posts
Steak and Ale Pie

ssdcommander

ssdcommander

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
42, it was a great book

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy FTW

Markrtoon

Markrtoon

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
Here's a report I had to do on Dark Matter!

Mark R...
12-20-10
7th Hour

Dark Matter

Dark Matter, first proposed by Fritz Zwicky as the missing mass problem, explains the lack of missing mass in galaxies, and other astronomical bodies. It holds together the various things of the universe, and keeps them from flying apart. Regular matter that you can see, and possibly touch, such as me and you, and stars etc, account for only 4% of the universe! Then there is Dark Matter, which accounts for about 26% of the universe, and finally, Dark Energy, which accounts 70%, and tends increase the expansion of universe. If you take a look at the way galaxies are placed, you can see that something spaces them out, this is Dark Matter.There’s about 400 times the amount of visible mass in bodies in the universe, Fritz Zwicky found this. Dark Matter can be broken down into 2 catergories, Non-Baryonic Dark Matter, and Baryonic Dark Matter. Baryonic Dark Matter is Dark Matter, that is made of regular matter, but reflects no light, and emits little or no electromagnetic radiation. A Black Hole is a prime example of Dark Matter. It’s gravity is so strong, that light can’t escape it’s pull, and it emits a form of radiation discovered by Stephen Hawking, called Hawking Radiation. The neutrino particle is also a proposed for of Dark Matter. Non-Baryonic Dark Matter refers to particles, like neutrinos, and how fast they move. There is hot, cold and warm Non-Baryonic Dark Matter. Hot Non-Baryonic Dark Matter has near zero mass, and moves near the speed of light. Cold, has a very large mass, and moves slowly. Whilst warm moves in between the speed of cold and hot. And the mass is in between. I think that Dark Matter, is a fantastic theory, in the evolution of the universe, even though some theories like the string theory can describe entire universe without it. I also happen to think that Dark Energy, is a property of Dark matter. The Dark Matter, spreads out all over the universe, and if Dark Energy was property of it would allow the expansion, for more Dark Matter to continue to spread. This would coincide with a few theories such as the Big Crunch.

"Chandra :: Field Guide to X-ray Astronomy :: Dark Matter Mystery." The Chandra X-ray Observatory Center :: Gateway to the Universe of X-ray Astronomy! Web. 20 Dec. 2010. <http://www.chandra.h...tter/index.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy