My call with Apple Support

Prawker

145 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...

OMFG!! That was hilarious! genius! i rly want to try this. I don't know how Prawker stopped himself frm laughing. :angel:

... It's so terrible that ppl can go at such a young age.

Requiem æternam dona eis, Domine, et lux perpetua luceat eis.

(Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them.)

lol ..so it will be nice to make a kind of aplle colling day ..all around the globe :D

anybody interested ? we want to buy osx and ask them for compatible hardware ..is it compatible with our mashines (spec.) ?

GA EP35-DS4

Core 2 Duo E8400

A-DATA DDR2 800 2 x 2048 MB

MSI NX8500GT (256mb)

working like a charm :P

Its about time someone did, I called Apple Support center and asked for help with my Hackintosh, its not as funny as i thought, but its still worth a listen, the guy gets so confused when i tell him its a compaq :D

download and listen to the conversation here: http://www.mediafire.com/?4k5mmgbe2jv

Prawker are you nervous? because i can hear your breath loud and clear

• 1 month later...
lol Nice Find (or was this your own doing...?)

The topic starter, Prawker did this. I'm sorry to say that Prawker has passed away from cancer a few months ago. Click the link in my signature and you can find out more about it. :)

• 2 months later...

PRawker sounded like a hilarious guy. I just found the thread a few minutes ago, downloaded the mp3, laughed my ass off, then went to the last page of the thread and found out he passed away at age 17. Life is certainly not fair...the good always die young.

RIP.

:(

• 2 weeks later...