Adobe Creative Suite-style Avatar Bases

Guest Ramm

69 posts in this topic

Guest Ramm
mine didnt use ramm's base HAH!

That's because you don't like me. The feeling's mutual.

Added the Illustrator one ;)

I got trigger happy in Photoshop XD

There is one for nearly every "big" CS3 app now.

Well, Ramm started a trend. Now I need to "awesome" mine up to distinguish them from the rest...

Of course, now I have to actually learn how to do that. Text layers are easy, but I suck at everything else related to Photoshop. ;)

Geez, I wanna Make my own but, I Can't draw worth a :censenored:

It's not all that difficult. Pick the base you want, and open it in Photoshop. Create a new layer, use the text tool to add the text, then center the two layers.

the font looks squished

and how many times do i have to say Sabr started it :D

sabr's original: sb.png

sabr's current: sb2.png

hope you dont mind sabr :(

also if you notice the shadow isn't colored on real CS3 icons. /me points to his avatar :P

(no bases)

Guest Ramm

Yeah, I already got tired of this for me :D

You guys can keep it up, so I am just going to keep this thread open. I like your signature soundless :(

My CS3 style sigs are bit unorthodox (the vista ones at least), I understand if some of you dont like them. Thanks for putting those awesome bases up Ramm!

So first I used ER as seen below.

ervpa0.pngersp0.png

Then I realized that ER was what ErBiC is using and didnt want to seem like a jerk. So I switched to E3

e3vfl6.pnge3tm8.png

lol agreed

"get a free mac pro"

get CS3 avatars

EMPTY BOX*3

i am Pissed off that none of my referals ever fill out that free mac pro thing, i think i will take that down.

as for the cs3 avatar thing, i am providing some empty bases for people to make their own cs3 avatars

Guest Ramm

Damn. 47 replies. I was expecting this thread to go straight to hell :thumbsup_anim:

Edit: Oh, and I just remembered. I WAS really the first one to have a "simple background" style avatar! This was a very long time ago I had this, before Sabr had his:

Ramm.jpg