Adobe Creative Suite-style Avatar Bases

Guest Ramm

69 posts in this topic

Guest Ramm

I see a lot of people (including myself) with the Creative Suite style avatars. I was bored, and as such decided to make some bases for anyone else that may want them. I can add some more (from other CS applications) if you please.

Examples:

IDex.pngFLex.pngPSex.pngFWex.png

DWex.pngAIex.pngAEex.pngBRex.png

PRex.pngFBex.pngFXex.pngLRex.png

ICex.png

(I want to keep the InDesign one for my self, for now. I want to be a little distinguished :wacko:)

FLi.pngPSi.pngFWi.pngDWi.png

AIi.pngFXi.pngLRi.pngICi.png

PRi.pngBRi.pngAEi.pngFBi.png

Enjoy, give me some feedback/suggestions.

:blink:

Nice work. Could you make one for Flash? (red)

Also, what font do you use for these? I can't seem to find one that looks right.

EDIT: I used Myriad Pro; I think it looks OK, but I like Ramm's font better. What is it?!

Guest Ramm

I am using Myraid Pro :wacko:. First letter is Bold Condensed, second, smaller capital letter is Bold. However, my fonts (well the colors) do have a slight detail, that I want you people to figure out.

I will try to get the Flash one up.

I want to keep the InDesign one for myself :blink:

I am using Myraid Pro :P . First letter is Bold Condensed, second, smaller capital letter is Bold.

Bah, specifics. :)

However, my fonts (well the colors) do have a slight detail, that I want you people to figure out.

You = evil. :P

Color.... color.... Nope, drawing a complete blank. I think mine looks OK regardless... thanks for the tips.

Damn, Sabr, where did you get that? And I made my avatar more pretty.

Yeah, I was just looking around on the internet and found it. And your updated avatar looks as if someone's hair style has clipped away the corner of it :)