Adobe Design Premium CS3 LEAKED!

som3on3

57 posts in this topic

DL'ed, cracked, working. Dreamweaver actually seems slower than Dreamweaver 8 :), but that might have been because I had a virtual machine running in the background. :thumbsup_anim:

Now I just need to learn how to actually USE Photoshop. LOL.

Since we'll be getting this at work as part of licensing, I can hold off a month for a legal copy.

I couldn't resist :D

I like it- a lot. Hello tabbed panels instead of an uncontrolled mass of floating windows in the way.

I'm still buying this (money's already gone).

FINALLY finished the download..after 5 days (got my torrent from the demon)

i installed it, applied the packaged patcher and now it works perfectly, and thats even on a hackintosh....and not for only 30 days ethier :) id say waiting 5 days on the torrent was worth gettting a working version of CS3 before the public release.

praise the leakage

has anyone found workaround fof that 10.4.8 requirement?

i'm currently using 10.4.7, but i don't want to upgrade to 10.4.8, because my system is allready running perfectly stable. as i've heard, 10.4.8 has broken sleep on many laptops, but that is one thing i don't want to loose.

other option would be changing system version without acutally updating it. eg having 10.4.7 labeled to 10.4.8 but actually still remaining to 10.4.7

som3one thanks, but, i don't want to re-install everything, i would just like to have the cs3 installer fooled somehow thinking that i have 10.4.8.

since i'm using 8.4.1 kernel i might have some problems due to having only some sse3 instructions and not all of them. but as i've heard 8.8.1 has broken sleep on many laptops, because of that, i'll better use older and slower kernel, than loose slee on my laptop.

if someone has or has heard, that Lenovo 3000 C100 is fully working with semtex 8.8.1 kernel, then i'm willing to try.

but, still i'm hoping, that someone has cracked the 10.4.8 requirement in cs3 installer, so i could use cs3 without uptating my perfectly stable system.