• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

iawval

iawval

InsanelyMac ProtΓ©gΓ©

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
Booting, hell, writing the boot sector was the problem, wrong tips, incomplete ones, I wouldn't have the patience anymore

Yes, I know, in my house, my dad has a real MacBook Air 2011,
OSx86 is for me just a great pastime and a game, maybe even a test for myself.
What happens here, just talk with the community, and I find it very interesting!

This is not tonymacx86, here we only puts to the test the ability of users ......to find that in the end.....we all know a little better the PC and Mac!
...and for you all?

Micky

Well said, and, in fact, we can see that Apple understands this and doesn't prosecute amateurs, but they did stop those who wanted to make it a commerce.
They know very well that the real answer to piracy isn't bullying people, the way Microsoft does, but making better products and that's what they're doing.
A bit of Hackintosh only makes real Macs more popular, most do it for the challenge, very few to spare a little money, of course they can't say "It's OK", but it's obviously tolerated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy