what is your opinion on gay people?

gay people  

77 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think?

• they are immoral and will go to hell and should not be allowed to get married
    • they are moral people and should be allowed to get married

120 posts in this topic

2) You can love a same sex human but you can not treat it as opposite sex love. You love your same sex friend or same sex parent. But love does not equal sex and does not equal marriage. There is no basis to make marriage = love. It just not true.

Marriage is between 2 people of the opposite sex, who can naturally have children. End of story. Is just plain biology.

Marriage is not for naturally have children, you can have that without marriage, (Catholic Religion cosider that as basic) but not all humans are catholic (or other similar religions), so why the law need to follow the church/religion cosiderations.

I know a lot of marriages that doesn't have children, so in your point of view they shouldn't be marriaged.

If you cosnider that sex is only for reproduction you are way too unnoticed, in the whole animal kingdom female humans are the only species that develop breasts even without conceive/reproduction, so if you think sex is only biological your opinion is valid, but for us who consider that sex is more than sex gonads, attraction has nothing to do with that "plain biology", And what for those intersexed humans, just because they have both gonads they should be atracted in both sexes?

Sorry but your arguments are very poor.

Closed mind people think that we are black or white but studies determine that we are a lot of scales of grey.

Here is a PG version of my post..

Looking at the whole {censored} sexuality from a sanitary point of view..

I would not want fecal matter on my {censored}.

hope it doesnt get deleted this time.

And some don't want urine matter...

Macgirl:

I just gave an opinion. Actually, Christians, Islamic, Jewish have the same opinion about homosexuality. Love does not equal sex. Sex does not equal love. You MAY have sex out of love, but is not the same thing, that is why we do not have sex with just anybody we love like friends or loved ones.

But yes you can equate sex to reproduction. THAT IS ITS BASIC MEANING. Is like saying I AM A MAN BECAUSE I HAVE {censored}, well no there is more to me than just having a {censored} but is what on my basis defines me and there is no doubt about that, no ambiguity no maybes, no but. And by reproduction you can see how the union between female male, is so perfect in every way.

I am not against 2 people loving each other, or either care what they do in their private life. But do not impose marriage. Just be happy with the person you love, there is no need for anything more than that.

Agree with you, but is a simplier point of view. You can think that love is the important thing and no othet thing matters, but marriaged people could have benefits (social/legal/other), we talked about that here, and again marriage status (the legal term is not only for those who want have children).

I agree, marriage is unnecessary. Love is love, and anyone can have that, wether they be {censored}, straight or bisexual.

What marriage does bring though is financial benefits, and I think this is part of the big fuss.

It's interesting how a lot of this keeps coming back to religion...

But here's a point I want to make. Take Christianity (it's the only one i have a general knowlege of) This is the 21st century. What use is a book written 2000 years ago and badly translated several times??

As far as I am considered, what the bible says is not how we should think and follow our lives. So if the bible says homosexuality is wrong - so what? Don't we live in a society where we have law, order, community and family to keep us right? In moral society, homosexuality is not wrong or illegal.

What 2 guys may do in bed does not affect you and they are not wanting you to get involved. If it doesn't harm you or affect you in any way, how can you be against something.

We can't judge something that we have never tried or been involved in.

So if you want to say anal sex is wrong or give a strong opinion about homosexuality - if you've never been there yourself, you can't really say much.

Hell, might as well bring in a Limptons Ice tea reference here...

Don't knock it till you've tried it

:P

I have several objections against that.

1)Hetero couples practise anal sex as well (and oral sex too, one might argue that is more disgusting)

2)Who told you that all {censored} couples do that? For sure {censored} couples don't.

3)From what I have heard most {censored} couples use a condom, so your point doesn't stand.

4)Otherwise many {censored} men wash themselves before being penetrated.

5)Sex is pretty disgusting anyway, but that is a fact of life.

ive had {censored} sex and have not had fecal matter on my {censored}

and what about anal sex with a woman?

I have several objections against that.

1)Hetero couples practise anal sex as well (and oral sex too, one might argue that is more disgusting)

2)Who told you that all {censored} couples do that? For sure {censored} couples don't.

3)From what I have heard most {censored} couples use a condom, so your point doesn't stand.

4)Otherwise many {censored} men wash themselves before being penetrated.

5)Sex is pretty disgusting anyway, but that is a fact of life.

ive had {censored} sex and have not had fecal matter on my {censored}

and what about anal sex with a woman?

1) Well my comment wasnt only meant towards {censored} couples. I took it from a sanitary point of view. weather be a woman or a man.

2) My interpretation for saying/thinking {censored} was man/man. so i gues lesbians wouldnt count.

3) im sure they use condoms but its not for the purpose that i mentioned.

4)you can wash all you want.. fecal matter in many different levels are still there

5) sex is not disgusting if you consider thats how you were born( unless there is something we dont know about)

Conan..

Im sure you didnt inspect it thouroughly .. i bet a clean tissue would have had discoloration.

for the second part conan , see #1 above.

Edited by arenared

Peace and Love baby peace and love

Oh and how to do {censored} people procreate, I have never seen anyone that can answer that other than justing someone else to get involved.

So in total if {censored}'s were a race they would die out very quickly. Just does not make sense to me. but to each his own.

Peace

Dice

3) im sure they use condoms but its not for the purpose that i mentioned.

4)you can wash all you want.. fecal matter in many different levels are still there

5) sex is not disgusting if you consider thats how you were born( unless there is something we dont know about)

3)They use condoms also for that purpose. Ask any {censored} man (you might have {censored} friends, though unlikely)

4)I don't agree. After an enema the {censored} will be clean.

5)I was born like everybody else. I remain of the opinion that sex is disgusting (like many other human activities: defecating, urinating, vomiting...). But that is life nonetheless. In any case if you have sex with somebody you love it won't be disgusting.

Peace and Love baby peace and love

Oh and how to do {censored} people procreate, I have never seen anyone that can answer that other than justing someone else to get involved.

So in total if {censored}'s were a race they would die out very quickly. Just does not make sense to me. but to each his own.

Peace

Dice

In Ancient Greece true love was among men and procreation was between a man and a woman. They didn't die out.

Breeders procreate indiscriminately. It's really quite revolting. In fact, from a genetic perspective, most breeder "relationships" should be forbidden. In fact, the majority of breeders, who wont stop breeding on their own, should be forced to stop breeding by society.

On a side note, there is a large movement in the state of washington to amend the constitution to annul all of the marriages of people who have not produced children within three years of marriage. Since marriage is "all about reproduction".

Edited by gwprod12

{censored} is a {censored}, whether he lives in America or Africa city is still just a {censored}.

Don't get me on another racist or something, nor Nazis's but I think they all should burn in hell! Come on! Pin and nut can fit but pin and pin do not match together. I mean come on man! This is really disgusting, if two guys before your eyes would make out, what would you feel? Would you say,aww that's so sweet, they belong to each other? Or would you say, hey you! {censored}, get the hell out of my site!

I don't see the point in this. There is no future no youngsters coming out of there(unless they adopt or something, but you have to agree this looks kind of gross to!)

I never liked them, and I never will!

Call me a {censored} hater!

Have you wondered WHY you have such strong feelings? Most people would look at a {censored} couple and go yeah, whatever, it's just human bodies. Seems you need to have strong feelings of guilt to get your knickers in such a twist; sounds to me like you Alucard are just ashamed of your total gayness. Go with it dude, it's OK...

The whole anti-{censored} thing comes from the word "Sodom" and "Sodomy", which is from the biblical city of Sodom, but sodomy there just meant ANY sexually immoral act.

It was the church who decided that it meant homosexuality.

The very reason free will exists is to develop beliefs in a constant search for the truth, not to blindly accept ancient dogma with absolutely no spiritual authenticity, that religion primarily exists to promote goodness and love, not to define what love and what goodness is acceptable according to mistranslated rubbish.

That is my opinion :D

acceptable according to mistranslated rubbish.

Might want to watch what you say, cause more than 25% of the whole world believe in this. The bible is God breathed and I would not mock it.

I dont have a problem with {censored}'s, yes I think it is sin, but we are all sinners and it is not my place to judge. So if people want to do that, its up to them and there partner.

Dice :thumbsup_anim:

The sin of sodom was inhospitality. If you believe in Sodom at all. Which I dont.

On a side note. If you think something is a sin, you shouldnt do it.

I myself am sinless, because sins are owning an automobile, being mean to your children and worshipping false gods. I am in actual fact devoid of sin. Sucks to be you.

I certainly think that some believers only think about god when they are in a hurry or when they want to have an argument for their own intolerance(not talking about anyone in partucular).

I think the basics things are :

-{censored} are normal and should be respected as anyone else.

-{censored} and Religion are not opposite things (a {censored} who wants to believe even if their own church rejected him).Personaly if i were {censored} i wouldnt be in a church who calls me siner.

tolerance is the thing here , if they({censored}) let me live or get marriage with a cow(exagerated example) then i should be able to leave them alone with their "activities".

gracias.

greetings.

Edited by Zealot

I certainly think that some believers only think about god when they are in a hurry or when they want to have an argument for their own intolerance(not talking about anyone in partucular).

Not to mention that a lot of people remember God only when they are in trouble.

Have you wondered WHY you have such strong feelings? Most people would look at a {censored} couple and go yeah, whatever, it's just human bodies. Seems you need to have strong feelings of guilt to get your knickers in such a twist; sounds to me like you Alucard are just ashamed of your total gayness. Go with it dude, it's OK...

Ha ha ha! Pretty funny man! You think everyone who hates {censored} is a {censored} itself? You really must be determined to think so! I can tell you this, I am not a {censored} person! Just the fought of two guys making out in the public makes me throw out. There is nothing beautiful in that. And it does not fit .Take the physics for fact, plus and plus thrust or - and -. Chemistry, there are different freones, male and female. Or biology, men are always stronger, and womans more elastic, in every way. Now, as I think of it, that it's some kind of disease or lack of child's love or, something like this, I don't know, I'm not really a psychiatrist. I'm just a {censored} hater! :)

I'm just a {censored} hater! :)

Nobody hates without a good reason, that is an absolute certainty.

The reaction of a normal hetero is: why should I care? But I do care about other people's rights, especially when such rights don't affect me in any way.

As someone who went through childhood in the wrong body, I was taunted the entire way. People seem to be scared of everyone who's not like them. Even after "the operation" I still feel as if people treat me different sometimes.

Really, unless you're looking to become romantically involved with someone, then their sexuality should make ZERO difference in how you see them.

--Alice

Open debate is a fine thing, however promotion of hatred on any grounds is unacceptable, and as some of our less meture mebers have chosen this thread to showcase their ignorance & intolerance, it is hereby closed.

• Like 1