• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

davezforce

davezforce

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Thanks! Tried it, that worked,but you have to uncheck automatic control first. It would be cool if we could manually shut off the screen without having to go into the tray icon,, mabey in a future release.

thanks again

Ash77

Ash77

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
thanks for this program but how do you stop it ?
I wanted to speedup my fan (it works) but now I want to slowdown. I tried to unenable it, uninstall it, reboot.. but nothing..

Beliyaal

Beliyaal

InsanelyMac Geek

• Retired Developers
  • 187 posts

thanks for this program but how do you stop it ?
I wanted to speedup my fan (it works) but now I want to slowdown. I tried to unenable it, uninstall it, reboot.. but nothing..

It only sets the minimum speed of the fan, and this value is reset at reboot and even when waking from sleep. Maybe your computer is too warm so the fan is running at high speed for that reason.

TheMysticWizard1

TheMysticWizard1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
So... is there any way to enable Tap-To-Click in Windows? This is one of the 2 things that annoys me most about my Mac Book Pro in Windows XP.

(the second is the fact that it wakes up from sleep by itself and sometimes just doesn't want to go to sleep)

Thanks!

ciorleanu

ciorleanu

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey Guys ..

Stupid question here.... this app does not control the fan speed on mac mini... cause it does not seem to display anything but presets for the Keyboard and Mouse... no fan..

Do you happen to have any idea how to make my Mac Mini's Fan speed up ?? I am running Win2k3 server R2..

Thanks

theNotesofWoe

theNotesofWoe

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
So, I screwed up here and I feel really stupid. I purchased the Apple Wireless Keyboard and have been trying to find ways of getting all it's keys to function in Vista. I installed this utility after being frustrated by every other option I tried. I didn't scan the part where it says not to install on Vista 64 and did so anyway in my haste. I rebooted the machine and now no input works at all, keyboard mouse, nothing. I booted into safe mode and nothing works there as well. I'm feeling pretty dumb and I'm wondering if anyone here has any suggestions on how to get back in so I can uninstall this. Thanks in advance for any help!

theNotesofWoe

theNotesofWoe

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

So, I screwed up here and I feel really stupid. I purchased the Apple Wireless Keyboard and have been trying to find ways of getting all it's keys to function in Vista. I installed this utility after being frustrated by every other option I tried. I didn't scan the part where it says not to install on Vista 64 and did so anyway in my haste. I rebooted the machine and now no input works at all, keyboard mouse, nothing. I booted into safe mode and nothing works there as well. I'm feeling pretty dumb and I'm wondering if anyone here has any suggestions on how to get back in so I can uninstall this. Thanks in advance for any help!

Ok, I fixed it. I booted from the Vista DVD and did a recovery from a system restore point. Fixed! Hooray! Very scary lesson in reading directions!

soda97

soda97

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Will this work with Macbook Air?

thanks in advance,
soda

pacintosh

pacintosh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I just wanted to tell you guys, that I experienced the same thing as Chris Monaccio.

This DOES NOT WORK under Vista 64-bit. It will screw up your keyboard AND mouse, so they will not work anymore. However I was lucky and my GFX tablet was still working, so I could uninstall it. *phew* :)

Have a nice day! :wallbash:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy