• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

yungyulli

yungyulli

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

okay so I patched my applehda and apparently the sound works..

but only if I close my laptop wait a couple seconds for my speakers to pop and then open the laptop again?

anyone have any experience with this?

(there was a similar situation I had where the screen was all garbled up unless in closed and opened my laptop, I fixed that with a intelgraphicsfix kext I think.. maybe there is a similar fix?)

Gigamaxx

Gigamaxx

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 917 posts

okay so I patched my applehda and apparently the sound works..
but only if I close my laptop wait a couple seconds for my speakers to pop and then open the laptop again?
anyone have any experience with this?

(there was a similar situation I had where the screen was all garbled up unless in closed and opened my laptop, I fixed that with a intelgraphicsfix kext I think.. maybe there is a similar fix?)

In clover boot menu check "options" and go to audio tuning. ResetHDA, and AFGLowPowerState options. AFGLowPowerStates is supposed to stop or reduce popping. Check it out you can do it from clover boot screen menu.

yungyulli

yungyulli

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

I used a different kext patch and it fixed It .solved

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: applehda, patcher, glitch, laptop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy