JaS 10.4.8 Intel SSE3 DVD released!

skredii

81 posts in this topic

Instead of status reports, I would suggest that each of the seeds seed to one person (preferably on a Cable/T1 connection), then we double the seeds, thus finishing everyone faster. It should have been shared to a select few in the first place, as opposed to posting to a semi-public tracker. Progress reports are pointless, thats what the "Peers" tab is for in Azureus...

hi, let me the OT, my downl is at about 75% but here in my country upload line speed is really a sh*t, only 256k, anyway I want help when I will become a seed, but I don't know bittorrent clients feature well (I'm using bitcomet 0.70): is there a bittorrent client or a feature with which we can upload only to another user whit high percentual completed?

I know other with faster lines can use other kind of p2p or irc to help, but I'm only 256k upload so I ask you.

If my request is useless, simply ignore it.

Bye!

Jeeee, killer news!!!

I have a Dell inspiron 6400 notebook(T2050 1.6ghzx2). I can use it just in single procceros mode. After the install the osx have an idea that this is a "core solo 1.8ghz cpu":happymac:. I hope that the new kernel fix my prolem and after i can use in multicore mode.

I was seeding the torrent and when I was looking at its status, there was an error message saying the torrent was "deleted or not in pool yet". So I hopped on over to demonoid and did a torrent search...sure enough, the torrent doesn't exist anymore. Oh well...at least I got my grubby little hands on it before the torrent disappeared. Does anyone know what happened?