Atheros wireless driver OS X 10.11/12 for unsupported cards

• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

jalavoui

jalavoui

InsanelyMac Legend

• Developers
  • 1,219 posts

idk Rodion2010 i noticed apple changed lots of things (10.13 as lots of new stuff)

this thread is more about inspiring devs todo crazy research

hope to see new patches soon for other cards

:)

Giodevil

Giodevil

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Hi, I'm trying to use ATH9KFixup + Injector and Wi-Fi actually works.

But I have a weird problem: in cold boot and around 3 out a 5 times I reboot, system gets unresponsive and I can't do anything but reboot, sometimes not even that because terminal doesn't show what I'm typing and restart prompt doesn't pop up, so I end up doing an hard reset... It's a truly weird problem because it doesn't happen all the times and only after 15/30 seconds I boot the laptop, I guess there are conflicts with some kind of kexts... My pc is in the signature, I will post efi and ioreg if needed, in the meanwhile I ask if anyone had the same issue. Thanks in advance!

ragilcutez2

ragilcutez2

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I've installed ATH9KFixup and Injector + Lilu kexts and wifi icon is showing up on status bar, but it seems it can't scan for wifi networks. Any help? Thanks!

Resident007

Resident007

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello guys, I am currently running macOS 10.12.6 with AR9462 and it works good, the only problem that I can't enable bluetooth at all. I tried using BTFirmwareUploader.kext but had no luck. With btfirmwareuploader.kext it says that it's 9830 but BT still not working. Any suggestions?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy