[Guide] Yosemite 10.10.X - Dell Optiplex 780 (760)

pepto

461 posts in this topic

Run OSX Yosemite on a Dell Optiplex 780
This tutorial will describe the steps to install Yosemite on a Dell Optiplex 780 (this will also works on a 760).
The installation goes to the latest version of 10.10, and when there is a new update i will change the tutorial as soon as possible.
If you find any mistakes or have something to improve then please send me a PM and i will update the tutorial.

I have also included the PDF file of the guide and the zip file to install OSX Yosemite.

A special thanks goes to Brian from Tech Erra for using parts of their tutorial.

I am from The Netherlands so sorry for my bad English.

OSX_YOS.jpg

1. Credits/Sources
Everything OSx86-related is a collaborative effort amongst people who enjoy doing these things, as well as those of us who enjoy tweaking and experimenting with things. Below are a list of sources used to compile this guide:

2. Requirements
Here are the requirements:

• A Dell Optiplex 780 – This is necessary to install OSX Yosemite for this tutorial
  • A copy of Mac OS X – This can be in the form of an existing hackintosh, a virtual machine within Windows or Linux, or even a regular Mac. If you don’t have any of these things, then find someone who can help you out for a while. I prefer using a hackintosh with OSX Mountain Lion.
    Using an already working copy of Mac OS X either in a VM or a native hackintosh install is HIGHLY recommended.
  • A 8GB USB flash drive (or larger) – We’ll be copying the files to the drive appropriately, so make sure that you have a flash drive with enough storage space (8GB or larger).
  • A copy Yosemite 10.10 GM – If you don’t have a App Store Account, then create one to download OS X Yosemite.
  • 30-60 minutes of time – Depending on how tech-savvy you are, this may be quick, or it may take a while.
  • An SSD or HDD to install 10.10 to – For me, I used a 500GB partition to install 10.10 to.
  • An PCI Express Video Card – For use with QE and CI Highly recommended. I use a Ati Radeon HD5450 1GB but 512MB or 2GB also works.
  • CLOVER_780.zipThis ZIP file contains everything that you need to get your flash drive and hackintosh properly prepared.

Note: number 7 contains the files for clover, you can copy the entire directory to the EFI Partition:

3. My Specs
My installation was successfully done on an Dell Optiplex 780 Desktop computer with the following specs.
NOTE: A PCI video card is recommended to use the full potential of OSX Yosemite because the on board video card doesn't support QE/CI.

• Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 @ 2.93GHz
  • 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM
  • Western Digital 500GB HDD
  • ATI RADEON HD5450 1GB
  • Intel WG82567LM onboard network
  • Bluetooth USB Cambridge silicon radio (works OOB)
  • ADI 1984A HDA audio onboard
  • HP W2207h Monitor 1680×1050 display
  • Apple Magic Trackpad
  • Apple Magic Mouse
  • Apple Wireless Keyboard US

4. Download OS X Yosemite

• Open Mac App Srore.
  • Login with your Apple ID.
  • Download OS X Yosemite.
  • Done!

The Application INSTALL OS X YOSEMITE will appear in /Applications
5. Prepare Bootable USB Drive
This step extracts the OS X Installer contents, then installs clover bootloader to the USB stick.
Make sure to backup the files that are already on your USB flash drive:
pre.jpg

• Insert the USB drive.
  • Open up /Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility.
  • Highlight the USB drive in the left column.
  • Click on the partion tab.
  • Click Current and choose 1 Partition.
  • Click Options...
  • Choose GUID Partition Table.
  • Under Name: type USB (you can rename it later)
  • Under Format : choose Mac OS X Extended (Journaled)
  • Click Apply then Partition.[/b]
  • Go to Applications and find the OS X Yosemite installer.
  • Right click on the installer and choose show package contents
  • Navigate to Contents/Shared Support and double click on the InstallESD.dmg, the .dmg should now mount and appear on your desktop.
  • Open Terminal and type the following command: open /Volumes/OS X Install ESD/BaseSystem.dmg.
  • Now, open disk utility and restore your USB drive, NOT the drive, but the volume contained on the drive with the mounted "BaseSystem" NOT the .dmg.
  • Rename your USB drive to Yosemite. (not the dmg) You can tell which drive is the USB from the size.
  • Rename your USB drive to Yosemite. (not the dmg) You can tell which drive is the USB from the size.
    - cp /Volumes/OS X Install ESD/BaseSystem.dmg /Volumes/Yosemite/
    - cp -a /Volumes/OS X Install ESD/BaseSystem.chunklist /Volumes/Yosemite/
    - rm /Volumes/Yosemite/System/Installation/Packages
    - cp -a /Volumes/OS\ X\ Install\ ESD/Packages /Volumes/Yosemite/System/Installation/Packages
  • Download the latest version of Clover from sourceforge.
  • Open Clover package installer.
  • Hit Continue, Continue, Change Install Location...
  • Choose the USB, now called Yosemite.
  • Hit Customize and install Clover to the same USB with the following Custom Install settings: ( see image).
  • Download this zip file.
  • Unzip the flies provided in CLOVER_780.zip.
  • Move all the files in the unzipped /Clover folder to /EFI/EFI/Clover/, Make sure to choose to MERGE these folders or overwrite them

6. Install OS X Yosemite.
This part is the most time consuming. Using a USB 4G flash drive will help things out quite a bit.

• Shut Down.
  • Enter Bios via tapping F2 during boot.
  • Change SATA Operation to AHCI (Leave the Booting mode on Legacy! UEFI is not support/does not work.)
  • Click Save and reboot
  • Press the F12 key to choose boot device, select USB Drive
  • When Clover boot screen is visible, choose Boot "Mac OS X from Yosemite".
  • The system will then boot into OS X Installer.
  • For a new installation of OS X, you MUST erase and format the destination drive according to the following steps before continuing. If you are upgrading from Lion, Mountain Lion or Mavericks and you want to keep your files and apps, skip steps a-j.
    a. Choose Disk Utility.
    b. Highlight your target hard drive for the Yosemite installation in left column.
    c. Click Partition tab.
    d. Click Current and choose 1 Partition.
    e. Click Options...
    f. Choose GUID Partition Table.
    g. Under Name: type YosemiteHD (You can rename it later).
    h. Under Format: choose Mac OS Extended (Journaled).
    i. Click Apply then Partition.
    j. Close Disk Utility.
  • When the installer asks you where to install, choose YosemiteHD, or your existing install.
  • Upon completion, system will restart a 1st time.
  • Press the F12 key to choose boot device.
  • When Clover boot screen is visible, Press F4 (this wil dump your dsdt/ssdt, we don't need it for now), choose YosemiteHD.
  • You’ll eventually get to the setup screens for OS X Yosemite. Go through that process to setup OS X Yosemite.
  • Choose by "How Do You Connect" for "My Computer Does Not Connect to the Internet" we will fix this later, go further with the setup process.
  • The setup process will take about 3 minutes.
  • Done.

7. Adjust some settings in OS X 10.10

• Once in 10.10 go to finder –preferences –General and choose in show these items on the desktop for.
    - Hard Disk
    - External Disk
    - CD
  • Go also to System Preferences – Security& Privacy click on the lock on the left corner and type your password.
  • Choose by “Allow applications downloaded from: for “Anywhere – Allow from anywhere.
  • Close system preferences.

8. Installing Clover on you Hackintosh
These settings will install the bootloader to the system drive's EFI partition automatically as part of the scripting. After completion, the system drive's EFI partition will automatically mount.
A few more changes need to be made to the default Clover installation:
pre2.jpg

• Run the Clover installer once again, select the following things show in the image below.
  • Open Clover package installer.
  • Hit Continue, Continue, Change Install Location....
  • Choose the USB, now called YosemiteHD.
  • Hit Customize and install Clover with the following Custom Install settings: ( see image)
  • Download this zip file again.
  • Copy Clover Configurator from the zip (CLOVER_780- Tools) to Application and run it
  • In Clover Configurator (From now on referred to as "CC") go to EFi Tab, click mount and enter your password.
  • Move the folder /Clover from the unzipped to your hard drives /EFI/EFI/Clover/ location, make sure to choose to MERGE these folders.
  • Open Clover Configurator and import config.plist(in EFI/EFI/Clover partiton) and edit these values:
    · SMBIOS: create your new SMBIOS (iMac 9,1) with random Serial Number
  • Then EXPORT config.plist to /EFI/Clover/ of EFI partition
  • Move the folder /Clover from the unzipped to your hard drives /EFI/EFI/Clover/ location, make sure to choose to MERGE these folders.
  • Finished and Reboot your fresh installed OS X

9. Video Fix for HD5450

• Copy the Kext files AMD5000Controller.kext and AMDRadeonX3000.kext from system/library/extension to your desktop.
  • Go to AMD5000Controller.kext and rightclick and choose Show Package Contents and open info.plist with textedit.
  • Find <key>IOPCIMatch</key> and add your string for HD5450
    ( HD5450 1GB the string is 0x68F91002 and for 512MB the string is 0x68E11002)
    <string>0x68F91002 0x68981002 0x68991002 0x68E01002 0x68E11002 0x68D81002 0x68C01002 0x68C11002 0x68D91002 0x68B81002 0x68B01002 0x68B11002 0x68A01002 0x68A11002 </string>
  • Save and Exit
  • Go to AMDRadeonX3000.kext and rightclick and choose Show Package Contents and open info.plist with textedit.
  • Find <key>AMDCedarGraphicsAccelerator</key>
    and then look for the first <key>IOPCIMatch</key> and add your string for HD5450
    add <string>0x68F91002 0x68E01002</string>
  • Save and Exit
  • Install both kext files with Kext Utility
  • Now reboot.
  • After Reboot the video card must be working with QE/CI.

10. BOOT 0 ERROR
If you are using a 4k HDD you can get boot:0 error, to solve this issue do the following

• Reboot system back into Yosemite installer (USB)FLASH DRIVE).
  • Run Disk Utility find the Disk Identifier (eg. disk0s2).
  • Unmount the drive you installed Yosemite on
  • Launch Terminal and execute the following command:
  • dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2
  • Exit Terminal
  • Boot Normally

11. Finished!
You’ve successfully installed OSX Yosemite onto your Dell Optiplex 780.

run os x Yosemite 10.10.pdf

• Like 8

Since we have not been able to get in touch with pepto for quite some time now, Polyzargon and I feel that he would most likely not mind if we edited his guide for him.

This was the last message I received from pepto:

pepto, on 06 Dec 2014 - 07:54 AM, said:

Dear morpheousman is see you and polyzargone are replying in my topic. I wanna tell you That i am pleased you help me out.

I am very Busy at the moment and i Will change the guide when i have time. Many thhanks again.

For now, we will try to keep his guide up to date for him here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Run OS X Yosemite 10.10.X on a Dell Optiplex 780 (760)

This tutorial will describe the steps to install Yosemite on a Dell Optiplex 780 (this will also works on a 760).

The installation goes to the latest version of 10.10, and when there is a new update i will change the tutorial as soon as possible.

If you find any mistakes or have something to improve then please send me a PM and i will update the tutorial.

I have also included the PDF file of the guide and the zip file to install OSX Yosemite.

A special thanks goes to Brian from Tech Erra for using parts of their tutorial.

I am from The Netherlands so sorry for my bad English.

23hn41h.png

1. Credits/Sources

Everything OSx86-related is a collaborative effort amongst people who enjoy doing these things, as well as those of us who enjoy tweaking and experimenting with things. Below are a list of sources used to compile this guide:

1. Tech Erra
  2. OSX86 Wiki
  3. InsanelyMac
  4. And all other forum members who have posted in my topic and helping out the community.

2. Requirements

Here are the requirements:

1. A Dell Optiplex 780 – This is necessary to install OSX Yosemite for this tutorial
  2. A copy of Mac OS X – This can be in the form of an existing hackintosh, a virtual machine within Windows or Linux, or even a regular Mac. If you don’t have any of these things, then find someone who can help you out for a while. I prefer using a hackintosh with OSX Mountain Lion.
  3. Using an already working copy of Mac OS X either in a VM or a native hackintosh install is HIGHLY recommended.
  4. A 8GB USB flash drive (or larger) – We’ll be copying the files to the drive appropriately, so make sure that you have a flash drive with enough storage space (8GB or larger).
  5. A copy Yosemite 10.10 GM – If you don’t have a App Store Account, then create one to download OS X Yosemite.
  6. 30-60 minutes of time – Depending on how tech-savvy you are, this may be quick, or it may take a while.
  7. An SSD or HDD to install 10.10 to – For me, I used a 500GB partition to install 10.10 to.
  8. An PCI Express Video Card – For use with QE and CI. HD5450 Highly recommended. I use a Ati Radeon HD5450 1GB but 512MB or 2GB also works.
  9. This Optiplex 780-760 Clover file contains everything that you need to get your flash drive and hackintosh properly prepared.

3. My Specs

My installation was successfully done on an Dell Optiplex 780 Desktop computer with the following specs.

NOTE: A PCI video card is recommended to use the full potential of OSX Yosemite because the on board video card doesn't support QE/CI.

• Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 @ 2.93GHz
  • 8GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM
  • Western Digital 500GB HDD
  • ATI RADEON HD5450 1GB
  • Intel WG82567LM onboard network
  • Bluetooth USB Cambridge silicon radio (works OOB)
  • ADI 1984A HDA audio onboard
  • HP W2207h Monitor 1680×1050 display
  • Apple Magic Trackpad
  • Apple Magic Mouse
  • Apple Wireless Keyboard US

4. Download OS X Yosemite

1. Open Mac App Srore.
  2. Login with your Apple ID.
  3. Download OS X Yosemite.
  4. Done!

The Application INSTALL OS X YOSEMITE will appear in /Applications

5. Prepare Bootable USB Drive

This step extracts the OS X Installer contents, then installs clover bootloader to the USB stick.

Make sure to backup the files that are already on your USB flash drive:

1. Insert the USB drive.
  2. Open up /Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility.
  3. Highlight the USB drive in the left column.
  4. Click on the partion tab.
  5. Click Current and choose 1 Partition.
  6. Click Options...
  7. Choose GUID Partition Table.
  8. Under Name: type USB (you can rename it later)
  9. Under Format : choose Mac OS X Extended (Journaled)
  10. Click Apply then Partition.
  11. Go to Applications and find the OS X Yosemite installer.
  12. Right click on the installer and choose show package contents
  13. Navigate to Contents/Shared Support and double click on the InstallESD.dmg, the .dmg should now mount and appear on your desktop.
  14. Open Terminal and type the following command: open /Volumes/"OS X Install ESD"/BaseSystem.dmg
  15. Now, open the disk utility and restore the volume you previously named "USB" with the mounted BaseSystem.
  16. Once done, you will end up with two "OS X BaseSystem". Rename your USB drive to Yosemite. (not the dmg) You can tell which drive is the USB from the size.
  17. Type the following commands in Terminal:
  18. 	 cp "/Volumes/OS X Install ESD/BaseSystem.dmg" /Volumes/Yosemite/
    	 cp -a "/Volumes/OS X Install ESD/BaseSystem.chunklist" /Volumes/Yosemite/
    	 rm /Volumes/Yosemite/System/Installation/Packages
    	 cp -a /Volumes/OS\ X\ Install\ ESD/Packages /Volumes/Yosemite/System/Installation/Packages

18.   The last Command will take some time to complete. Time to grab a cold drink!   ;)
  19. Download the latest version of Clover from sourceforge.
  20. Open Clover package installer, and double-click on installer.
  21. Hit Continue, Continue, Change Install Location...
  22. Choose the USB, now called Yosemite.
  23. Hit Customize and install Clover to the same USB with the following Custom Install settings: ( see images below).
  24. After installation of the Clover Bootloader, the EFI Partition of the USB Drive should be mounted on your Desktop.
  25. Download this Optiplex 780-760 Clover file and unzip.
  26. Copy the Clover folder from the unzipped  Clover760-780.zip to the USB  > EFI Partition > EFI Folder Make sure to Choose To Replace the Clover Folder.
  27. Copy the entire Clover 760-780.zip, and Clover Installer files over to the Root of the USB Drive, so you will have them available after first boot.

2w24r9l.png

Choose Destination Partition: Yosemite

2zhi8oh.png

Install Clover in ESP, Install boot0af in MBR, CloverEFI 64-Bits SATA

6. Install OS X Yosemite.

This part is the most time consuming. Using a USB 4G flash drive will help things out quite a bit.

1.     Shut down computer.

2.     Power on unit while tapping F2 Key. Enter BIOS, change SATA operation to AHCI.

3.     Save and reboot.

4.     Press the F12 key to choose boot device, select USB device.

5.     When clover boot screen is visible, choose boot “Mac OS  X from Yosemite”.

6.     The system will then boot into OS X installer.

7.     For a new installation of OS X, you must erase and format the destination drive according to the following steps before continuing.

If you are upgrading from Lion, Mountain lion or Mavericks and you want to keep your files and apps, skip steps a – j.

a.     Choose Disk Utility.

b.     Highlight your target drive for Yosemite installation in the left column.

c.      Click Partition tab.

d.     Click Current and choose 1 Partition.

e.     Click Options…

f.      Choose GUID Partition Table.

g.     Under name: Type YosemiteHD, (you can change it later).

h.     Under Format: Choose Mac OS Extended (Jornaled).

i.       Click Apply then Partition.

j.       Close Disk Utility.

8.     When the installer asks you where to install, choose YosemiteHD.

9.     Upon completion, system will restart a 1st time.

10.  Press F12 Key to choose the boot device.

11.  When the Clover Boot screen is visible, Choose YosemiteHD.

12.  You will eventually get to the setup screens for OS X Yosemite. Go through the setup process to setup OS X Yosemite.

13.  Choose at, “How do I connect to the internet”… “MY Computer Does Not Connect to the Internet”, we will fix this later, go further with the setup process.

14.  The setup process will take about 3 minutes.

15. Done!

7. Adjust some settings in OS X 10.10

1. Once in 10.10 go to finder –preferences –General and choose in "show these items on the desktop"
  2. - Hard Disk
  3. - External Disk
  4. - CD
  5. Go also to System Preferences – Security & Privacy click on the lock icon in the lower-left corner and type your password.
  6. Under, "Allow apps downloaded from", click on "Anywhere"
  7. Close system preferences.

8. Installing The Clover Bootloader on Your Hackintosh

Copy the Clover Installer from the root of your Yosemite USB Installer to your Desktop.

1. Open Clover package installer.
  2. Hit Continue, Continue, Change Install Location....
  3. Choose your HD, now called YosemiteHD.
  4. Hit Customize and install Clover with the following Custom Install settings: (see images below)
  5. After installation of the Clover Bootloader, the EFI Partition of your YosemiteHD should be mounted on your Desktop.
  6. Copy the Clover folder from the Clover 760-780.zip file into your YosemiteHD EFI Partition > EFI Folder. Make sure to choose to Replace the Clover folder.
  7. In Tools Folder of Clover 760-780.zip, Open Clover Configurator.
  8. Click File, Open File, and Select config.plist in EFI/EFI/Clover
  9. Click on SMBIOS in right-side pane, and create your new SMBIOS, (iMac 10,1) with Random Serial Number. 
  10. Close Clover Configurator, Save changes.
  11. Finished! Now, Remove the USB Installer and Reboot into OS X Yosemite  :}

2gw71bm.jpg

Choose Destination Partition: YosemiteHD

2zhi8oh.jpg

Install Clover in ESP, Install boot0af in MBR, CloverEFI 64-Bits SATA

2v2tpbd.jpg

Expand Themes, Select BootCamp

2dahljn.jpg

Install RC Scripts In Target Volume, Install Clover Preference Pane

2pq6iyf.png

EFI Partition Mounted On Desktop After Clover Install To YosemiteHD

25i3be1.png

Open EFI Partition

1zzids9.png

Open EFI Folder Inside EFI Partition, Replace Clover Folder

9. Video For HD5450

The DSDT in EFI/EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched is already edited for HD5450 Video.

Video should be 100% functional if you are using an HD5450 Video Card.   :)

Important: Using the included DSDT with a Video Card other than an HD5450 may cause system conflicts. Pressing F4 at the Clover Boot Menu

will temporarily dump the DSDT. If needed, remove the DSDT from EFI /EFI /Clover /ACPI/Patched.

10. AppleHDA Sound and HDMI Sound For HD5450

There are Two Methods: Clover Injection-Method, and Non-Injection Method.

Clover injection method will not require reinstallation of the AppleHDA.kext after a System Update. Non-Injection Method requires kext reinstall after updates.

Each Method Requires a properly edited, matching Clover config.plist. For More Info see the readme in the AppleHDA Sound Folder..

1. Open AppleHDA Sound folder that is inside the Kext Folder in The Opltiplex 760-780 Clover zip.

2, For Injection-Method: Use Kext Utility to install the AppleHDA.Kext from the Injection-Method folder. The Clover config.plist in EFI/EFI/Clover is already set for Injection Method Sound.

Check to be sure that RealtecALC.kext is in EFI/EFI/Clover/Kexts/10.10, it should be already preinstalled. 

AppleHDA.kext MUST be installed in S/L/E.  Nowhere else.

3. For Non-Injection Method: Install AppleHDASound.kext from the Non-Injection Method Folder, and install Matching Clover Config.plist from the same folder.

4. Sound may not work until you install System Update to 10.10.4.

11. Ethernet: 

Install Intel82566MM.kext that is inside Ethernet Folder. 

AppleIntelE1000.kext can be used if you have problems with your Ethernet, it works better for some people.

12. iMessage & FaceTime Fix

You will need MLB and Rom numbers from a legit Mac device that is on the mac server.

Run iMessage debug on a iMac, Macbook, etc, and make a copy and paste of the Terminal Output.

1.  Open Clover Configurator

2.  Mount EFI Partition

3.  Import config.plist from EFI/EFI/CLOVER (File, Import Configuration, browse to config.plist and select).

4   In Clover Configurator Click on RT Variables, Enter Rom and MLB values from iMessage output from valid imac device. Click on calculate.

5   Save changes to config.plist

6   Reboot, Sign into iMessage

iMessage and FaceTime should now both be working.   :)

13. Updating To 10.10.5

1.  Download the  !0.10.5 Combo Update. Download

2.  Install Update

3.  Computer Will Reboot After Update is Complete

4.  For Injection-Method Sound, No Updates to Kexts Should Be Necessary

5.  For AppleHDA Sound, (non-injection Method) use Kext Utility to Reinstall AppleHDA.kext. Reboot!

A HUGE Thanks to MacPeet For AppleHDMA Sound Fix!   :thumbsup_anim:

Clover Config.plist and DSDT Courtesy of Jake Lo and PolyZargone.   :yes:        

Optiplex 780-760 Clover

Run OS X Yosemite 10.10.X on a Dell Optiplex 780 (760).pdf

• Like 7

i use the clover780 file and the injectati is false by default.

It's true the intel inject.

If i set inject ati the system see the card but not good

In the log i see agp controller unknown platform

I think that it doesn't see the dsdt,this is my config

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>ACPI</key>
<dict>
<key>DSDT</key>
<dict>
<key>Debug</key>
<false/>
<key>DropOEM_DSM</key>
<false/>
<key>ReuseFFFF</key>
<false/>
</dict>
<key>DropTables</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Signature</key>
<string>DMAR</string>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>Signature</key>
<string>SSDT</string>
<key>TableId</key>
<string>CpuPm</string>
</dict>
<dict>
<key>Signature</key>
<string>SSDT</string>
<key>TableId</key>
<string>Cpu0Ist</string>
</dict>
</array>
<key>SSDT</key>
<dict>
<key>DropOem</key>
<false/>
<key>Generate</key>
<dict>
<key>CStates</key>
<false/>
<key>PStates</key>
<false/>
</dict>
</dict>
</dict>
<key>Boot</key>
<dict>
<key>Arguments</key>
<string>-v kext-dev-mode=1</string>
<key>DefaultVolume</key>
<string>MAC</string>
<key>Legacy</key>
<string>LegacyBiosDefault</string>
<key>Log</key>
<false/>
<key>NeverHibernate</key>
<true/>
<key>Secure</key>
<false/>
<key>Timeout</key>
<integer>5</integer>
<key>XMPDetection</key>
<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
<key>Devices</key>
<dict>
<key>USB</key>
<dict>
<key>FixOwnership</key>
<false/>
<key>Inject</key>
<false/>
</dict>
</dict>
<key>DisableDrivers</key>
<array>
<string>VBoxHfs</string>
</array>
<key>GUI</key>
<dict>
<key>Custom</key>
<dict>
<key>Entries</key>
<array>
<dict>
<key>Disabled</key>
<true/>
<key>FullTitle</key>
<string>UEFI Internal</string>
<key>Hidden</key>
<false/>
<key>Ignore</key>
<false/>
<key>InjectKexts</key>
<false/>
<key>NoCaches</key>
<false/>
<key>Type</key>
<string>Other</string>
</dict>
</array>
</dict>
<key>Mouse</key>
<dict>
<key>Enabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Mirror</key>
<false/>
</dict>
<key>Scan</key>
<dict>
<key>Entries</key>
<true/>
<key>Legacy</key>
<false/>
<key>Tool</key>
<false/>
</dict>
<key>Theme</key>
<string>Boot Camp</string>
</dict>
<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>DualLink</key>
<integer>0</integer>
<key>Inject</key>
<dict>
<key>ATI</key>
<false/>
<key>Intel</key>
<false/>
<key>NVidia</key>
<false/>
</dict>
</dict>
<key>KernelAndKextPatches</key>
<dict>
<key>AppleRTC</key>
<true/>
<key>AsusAICPUPM</key>
<true/>
</dict>
<key>SMBIOS</key>
<dict>
<key>BiosReleaseDate</key>
<string>01/14/09</string>
<key>BiosVendor</key>
<string>Apple Inc.</string>
<key>BiosVersion</key>
<string>IM91.88Z.008D.B00.0901142258</string>
<key>Board-ID</key>
<string>Mac-F2218EC8</string>
<key>BoardManufacturer</key>
<key>BoardType</key>
<integer>10</integer>
<key>ChassisAssetTag</key>
<string>iMac-Aluminum</string>
<key>ChassisManufacturer</key>
<key>ChassisType</key>
<string>13</string>
<key>Family</key>
<string>iMac</string>
<key>Manufacturer</key>
<key>Mobile</key>
<false/>
<key>ProductName</key>
<string>iMac9,1</string>
<key>SerialNumber</key>
<string>xxxxxxxxxx</string>
<key>Trust</key>
<false/>
<key>Version</key>
<string>1.0</string>
</dict>
<key>SystemParameters</key>
<dict>
<key>InjectKexts</key>
<string>Detect</string>
</dict>
</dict>
</plist>

Ok, let's start over :

Remove AMDRadeonX3000.kext & AMD5000Controller.kext from EFI/Clover/Kexts/10.10

Then follow these steps :

(If all of this is already done, you already have patched kexts in S/L/E). If not, proceed as described :

9. Video Fix for HD5450

• Copy the Kext files AMD5000Controller.kext and AMDRadeonX3000.kext from system/library/extension to your desktop.
  • Go to AMD5000Controller.kext and rightclick and choose Show Package Contents and open info.plist with textedit.
  • Find <key>IOPCIMatch</key> and add your string for HD5450
    <string>0x68F91002 0x68981002 0x68991002 0x68E01002 0x68E11002 0x68D81002 0x68C01002 0x68C11002 0x68D91002 0x68B81002 0x68B01002 0x68B11002 0x68A01002 0x68A11002 </string>
  • Save and Exit
  • Go to AMDRadeonX3000.kext and rightclick and choose Show Package Contents and open info.plist with textedit.
  • Find <key>AMDCedarGraphicsAccelerator</key>
    and then look for the first <key>IOPCIMatch</key> and add your string for HD5450
    add <string>0x68F91002 0x68E01002</string>
  • Save and Exit
  • Install both kext files with Kext Utility

BEFORE REBOOT !

Be sure to set Inject ATI to false in config.plist

Do the following :

open a terminal window and type :

sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions

valide with return key

Now you can reboot

without dsdt i have kp about fakesmc dependency.

This is the result of sudo kextcache -prelinked-kernel

kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/VoodooHDA.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/NullCPUPowerManagement.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/FakeSMC.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/ElliottForceLegacyRTC.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleIntelE1000e.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AMDRadeonX3000.kext

AMD5000Controller.kext - no compatible dependency found for com.apple.kext.AMDSupport.

AMD5000Controller.kext is missing dependencies (including anyway; dependencies may be available from elsewhere)

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AMD5000Controller.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBacklight.kext

AMD5000Controller.kext - no compatible dependency found for com.apple.kext.AMDSupport.

Prelink failed for com.apple.kext.AMD5000Controller; omitting from prelinked kernel.

hummm … AMDRadeonX3000.kext & AMD5000Controller.kext seems to be corrupted in some way. Copy the orginal ones from you install disk and re-do patches as explained above.

Install them in S/L/E with kext Wizard, repair permissions of whole disk and rebuild the cache with sudo kextcache -prelinked-kernel

this "Prelink failed for com.apple.kext.AMD5000Controller; omitting from prelinked kernel." should have disappeared.

then reboot.

this "Prelink failed for com.apple.kext.AMD5000Controller; omitting from prelinked kernel." has disappeared

now it's perfect,maybe in the million of try that i do,i used a downloaded kext.

now i'm trying to fix audio

The hdmi it's in grey

The front and the rear work good!

Now i have install voodoohda 2.8.4

HDMI audio has no control in system preferences and this is normal because you're supposed to control volume level directly with the HDMI device. VoodooHDA 2.8.4 works fine with 760 & 780 and it shouldn't be different with 755. Maybe you can try 2.8.7 pkg.

After update to 10.10.1 i reinstall the 2 modified kext and the card is recognize as ati hd5000

Or you can put Jake Lo's DSDT http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/302877-guide-mavericks-1010x-dell-optiplex-780-760/?p=2088990 in EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched and forget about kexts patching at every update :)

In that case, you MUST re-install originals AMDRadeonX3000.kext & AMD5000Controller.kext in S/L/E and rebuild the cache.

After update to 10.10.1 i reinstall the 2 modified kext and the card is recognize as ati hd5000

Provided you have a HD5450 video card, that is normal. OS X does not recognize HD5450, so kext edits are done to make OS X think it is a HD5000.

Also, after any Update, normally you must re-edit the 2 video kexts that the update installed, or video resolution will be out again. 

Or if you use the modified DSDT, then you must use only unmodified kexts.

yes,the card work good

Now i have to find a working hdmi audio,i think it's dsdt problem,but i'm not able

After you fix the HDMI audio problem, make sure you come back and share it with us. :)