How to get iCloud/AppStore (iMessage&Facetime) to work
- Step 1, you will need to download Nullethernet (https://bitbucket.or...t-2014-0123.zip)
- Download and install Clover Configurator, once you start it, it should ask you if you would want to view the EFI folder
- Go into Clover Configurator>SMBIOS>Generate a new Serial Number using the magic wand icon, copy paste the number into your customer config file inside the EFI folder, Do not make CloverConfigarator save it or else it will ruin your existing config file.
- Delete all existing wifi/ethernet preferences you had setup on your network plane (in system preferences)
- Install both the Nullethernetinjector.kext and Nullethernet.kext ( which is located inside the "release" folder of the zip file) from the downloaded zip using any kextinstaller such as the one you used to fix your audio I presume
- Delete existing "networkinterfaces.plist" from /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration folder. Restart, boot without cache with injectors or whatever in clover.
- Now go to network preferences, it should setup a new ethernet which says self-assigned and has an orange dot beside it, if you do not see it, just add a new ethernet (with the + sign) and keep the details blank, hit apply, see if that becomes orange with self-assigned written underneath it.
- Then plug in/install your own wifi/ethernet device. Hopefully after you now log into the internet, you should be able to use AppStore/iCloud/iMessage & Facetime.
*You will notice that the video on Facetime is over-exposed and almost unbearable, you can solve it by downloading and installing the "iglasses" app (select lock exposure)