OSX on DELL Vostro 3450 / Inspiron N4110 / XPS L702x UEFI Clover

TimeWalker75a

1,149 posts in this topic

Thanks @thesuffering for your support.After remove dsdt and ssdt i can boot to my device

:thumbsup_anim:

still get kernel panic after AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement

What are the specs of your N4110?  I cant guarantee what worked for me will work for all as they have different chipsets.  

If yours is stopping at pullmode[1] txrlngsize[256], i have never seen that one so I am not sure.  If you have similar specs to mine, follow my steps regarding El Capitan install/and or copy my Clover folder and make sure you have the right requirements in place as specified for El Cap.

:thumbsup_anim:

What are the specs of your N4110?  I cant guarantee what worked for me will work for all as they have different chipsets.  

If yours is stopping at pullmode[1] txrlngsize[256], i have never seen that one so I am not sure.  If you have similar specs to mine, follow my steps regarding El Capitan install/and or copy my Clover folder and make sure you have the right requirements in place as specified for El Cap.

core i5, dual vga intel hd 3000 and amd, and 8 GB ram

i use your steps and clover el capitan. then stuck voodoops2, i try replace with my voodoops2 with my kext (yosemite), and get stuck on  AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.

sorry for my english :)

core i5, dual vga intel hd 3000 and amd, and 8 GB ram

i use your steps and clover el capitan. then stuck voodoops2, i try replace with my voodoops2 with my kext (yosemite), and get stuck on  AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.

sorry for my english :)

VoodooPS2Controller.kext versions prior to 1.8.24 will cause a KP

Update to 1.8.24.

Do you have the newest one?

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller

USB was USBInjectAll.kext (newest one updated for Sierra) and USBXHCI_FL1009.kext (Fresco Logic USB3 only)
Battery Meter required DSDT patch from Rehabman for XPS13 and ACPIBatteryManager.kext
Brightness Meter was DSDT patch from Rehabman for HD3000
Bluetooth was BrcmPatchRAM2.kext and BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext

Hey man, can you upload this kexts? I haven't been able to find it in anywhere for download '--'

Gave Sierra a quick whirl jumping from my Yosemite install. Besides the card reader not appearing as an internal device (but working nonetheless) and USB property merging not showing up due to USBMergeNub changes I had no issues, at all. Oh, the XHCI ports for FL chipset worked, but would be finicky after sleep.

The reason all this is in past tense is because the SSD I had cloned the system died after a dozen restarts (HWMonitor was reporting 45% health) and wouldn't even get scanned via fsck, system just halts right away .. so I've wasted a couple hours and suffered some pain along the way. Will rinse and repeat when I've recovered ...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Any one have kext renesas usb 3.0 and fn key?. And i have 2 hdd dual boot 1st hdd it's yosemite with clover, 2nd hdd it's caddy sierra. if i format yosemite partition can i use clover in my 1st hdd or adding new clover in my 2nd hdd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any one have kext renesas usb 3.0 and fn key?. And i have 2 hdd dual boot 1st hdd it's yosemite with clover, 2nd hdd it's caddy sierra. if i format yosemite partition can i use clover in my 1st hdd or adding new clover in my 2nd hdd?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

install genericUSBXHCI to Library/Extension and USB 3.0 will work

I try your AppleHDA with DSDT and Change config.But i can't use mic

I only have mic and Renesas USB 3.0 doesn't works

You have the two patches and the injection to config.plist?  Also, you did rebuild cache, right?  If it doesnt work, im not sure why.  I didnt patch it, so I dont totally understand what would be different.  I would think these laptops would all have the same audio

You have the two patches and the injection to config.plist?  Also, you did rebuild cache, right?  If it doesnt work, im not sure why.  I didnt patch it, so I dont totally understand what would be different.  I would think these laptops would all have the same audio

Yes i patch to DSDT and injection to config.plist but mic doesn't work.Now im using voodoo temporarily.Do you know kext or patches make keyboard doing good.Because i can't use Funtionkey from F1 to F12

Yes i patch to DSDT and injection to config.plist but mic doesn't work.Now im using voodoo temporarily.Do you know kext or patches make keyboard doing good.Because i can't use Funtionkey from F1 to F12

Unsure on audio then.  I assumed they were all the same.

Keyboard FN keys are a known issue with Sierra, its affecting all hackintoshes.   

Hi, I have a Vostro 3450... I am new in this hackintosh world and I`m trying to install El Capitan on my laptop.

After this weekend almost everything is working fine, just audio is not working. On saturday I could make it works by installing the attached files that I found here in this topic, but I had to reinstall the system a couple of times trying to make work other things, and so I lost the audio.
So today I tried many methods related in this topic and others too, but anyone has worked.

Is there anybody who knows how to make audio work in El Capitan?

Thanks

audio-D12.zip

• Like 1

Hi, I have a Vostro 3450... I am new in this hackintosh world and I`m trying to install El Capitan on my laptop.

After this weekend almost everything is working fine, just audio is not working. On saturday I could make it works by installing the attached files that I found here in this topic, but I had to reinstall the system a couple of times trying to make work other things, and so I lost the audio.

So today I tried many methods related in this topic and others too, but anyone has worked.

Is there anybody who knows how to make audio work in El Capitan?

Thanks

I have vostro 3450 too, your USBs 2.0 is working?

for audio, you can try install AppleALC by vit9696 or voodooHDA

• Like 1