Going to wait until IATKOS updates to get 10.9.
Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:39 AM
Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:45 AM
Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:37 AM
Yup. Sorry about that. I just thought that some others over here might have had a clue/way to inject the Intel HD 3000 kexts from ML into 10.9.
Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:05 PM
No harm meant. The tools you have used, are working as far, as I know, with different default values for PCIRoot and npci, to get their suggest hardware to work and get loaded at early boottime.
I suggest that you should try to switch from chim... to the newest version of one of the bootloaders here in Downloads and also get the i386 files.
In my humble opinion you have also to manually install the neccessary efi files to get the deflaut values of Chameleon or Enoch bootlaoder. A Faq with syntax how to to this, you should find here in the Technical Faq section or with google.
Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:20 AM
Yes, I'm currently looking for the future kext pack.
I will release them once iATKOS version of mavericks is out.
Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:01 AM
Bluetooth was working but it's not right now. I tried reinstall kexts… I can turn on or off it can't find any devices and devices can't find notebook… Any solutions?
Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:11 PM
So, anyone know of any other distros that will work for us? I sure as hell won't pay for an OSx86 distro.
Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:41 PM
- Intel Core i5-2410M @ 2.30 GHz + TurboBoost Up to 2.90GHz
- 8.00 GB DDR3 1333 MHz RAM
- 750 GB HDD
- Atheros 9287 Wifi/ Gigabyte Ethernet
- HD 3000 GPU / nVidia Optimus GeForce GT540M 2GB
- Elantech Multitouch TrackPad
- CPU with turboboost (Speedstep)
- HD 3000 GPU (full)
- 2 USB 2.0 Ports + USB 3.0 Port (See UPDATE 4 for USB 3.0 kext)
- Audio (Speaker/Headphone) + volume control
- Shutdown, Restart, Sleep (Lid and button)
- Brightness control
- Multitouch Enable Trackpad
- Dual Boot with Windows 8
- iMessage (FIXED)
- Bluetooth (See update 5 for download link)
- nVidia Optimus GeForce GT540M
- Set BIOS (Set to ACHI) and set Graphic to INTEGRATED*
- Burn iATKOS ML2 to USB
- Download kext: https://mega.co.nz/#...ActSKO4BZO9mSMk
- Partition Hard Drive
- Boot from iATKOS ML2 USB
- Disk Utilities > Format your OSX Partition to Mac OS Extended (Journaled)
- Customize, Select, Install and Restart:
Original Apple Boot Logo
PatchMac Model> 8,1 MacBook Pro
SATA/IDE (leave the default select)
Battery*****(select this to get native battery working, without voodoo)
- Unzip 4830TG kext.zip
- Patch all kext Inside Folder [PATCH 1] using Kext Utilities P1.png
- Patch all kext Inside Folder [PATCH 2] using Kext Utilities P2.png
- Drag all Files inside Extra (in PATCH 2) to ~/Extra and replace all EXT.png
- Delete NullCPUPowerManagement.kext inside Extension
- Rebuild Cache/Repair Permission Screen Shot 2013-02-16 at 5.21.30 PM.png
- Install Pleaseslpeep.dmg
- Reboot with -f
- After Reboot, Open up Champlist (in your application folder) and select F-boot FBoot.png
- For iMessage Fix (Patch 3: http://tekwik.com/20...-fix-chameleon/)
EVERYTHING SHOULD BE WORKING AT THIS POINT
- Set Graphics to Integrated instead of Switchable if you want to increase battery life (5 - 7 hr Integrated/2-3 hr Switchable)
- Screen Brightness Control: Fn + F12 (down) AND Fn + Pause (Up)
- Headphone sound may be unstable at times (Open up Settings > sound > Mic and just leave the window open)
HEADPHONE FIX.pngTwitter: @rwu921
[UPDATE 1*] New ElanTech TouchPad kext is out V2.1.3: https://mega.co.nz/#...ACz66THGRdDLniAYou can add/remove different features in the plist!!(or visit official forum: http://forum.osxlati...driver-mac-osx/)
[UPDATE 2*] Turns out after a couple boots, -f (flag boot) is no longer necessary!!
[UPDATE 3*] Feel free to update to 10.8.3 and 10.8.4 via Apps Store. It might show unexpected error, but everything will be fine after restart. Screen Shot 2013-03-16 at 4.07.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2013-06-06 at 1.47.35 PM.png
[UPDATE 4*] NO SLEEP FUNCTION IF YOU APPLY THIS KEXT (for now). USB 3.0 kext tested working!!! Here ya go fellows: https://mega.co.nz/#...ScGbwYryLNqYxVI
Screen Shot 2013-03-29 at 1.55.51 AM.png
[UPDATE 5*] Bluetooth AR3011 tested working...finally! press Fn+F3 to cycle through wireless settings.
***Some of you might need to edit your VID and PID. I have it on VID0489/PIDE02C
Here ya go: https://mega.co.nz/#...WAS3EimLMvO16d0
[UPDATE 6*] HDMI Audio kext found!
For risk takers (USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISKS):
DSDT Tutorial (Step 1): http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WseMI07G6_A
For Acer 5830TG Mountain Lion Users (Kext Package):
*Fresh install required
Bluetooth kext (not tested/not fully functional):SOLUTION FOUND, SEE UPDATE 5
*Test it on any version beyond 10.8.2
*More files coming soon
*Try to make it recognize by OSX first!
*It goes Wifi + No BT --> Wifi + BT --> No Wifi + BT --> No Wifi + No BT --> Wifi + No BT
HDMI audio (not tested):SOLUTION FOUND, SEE UPDATE 6
*Test it on 10.8.0 or 10.8.2 first before moving onto higher version
*use only when the given files (above) doesnt work
*all files are not tested, read readme file first
*Includes:i3 2310M/2330M/2350M/2370Mi5 2410M/2430M/2450M/2520M/2540M/i7 2620M/2630QM/2640M/2670QM/2720QM/2760QM/2820QM/2860QM/2920QM/2960QM
TrackPad (for 3830TG user) [some report failure, update coming soon]
*Make sure you dont have VoodooPS2 when using this
Wifi Card (5830TG 3830TG users)
DSDT for 3830TG - WORK IN PROGRESS - By Yuvin
The Trackpad kexts for 3830TG work on my machine with synaptics trackpad.
I however can not seem to get the battery status working.
It works properly when I first install ML2 but as soon as I install kexts in patch #1 it just has an X through it.
I even tried to run the battery.pkg from install disk but it kernel panics me at that point on reboot.
I am not sure how else I can explain this better here.
In my s/l/e folder I have appleintelcpupowermanagement.kext plus appleintelcpupowermanagement196.0.0.kext from patch 1 folder. It doesn't seem to matter which one I delete..... after clean install and patch kextxs from patch #1 I can not seem to get battery indicator.
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mountain, lion, acer, aspire, timelineX, 4830TG, 3830TG, 5830TG
|Topic||Stats||Last Post Info|
OSx86 Project →
New Users Lounge →
OSx86 Project →
OSx86 Installation →
OSx86 10.7 (Lion) →
DSDT y SSDTs →
DSDT y SSDTs →
OSx86 Project →
Hardware Components and Drivers →
Graphics Cards →
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users