Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:05 PM
Antec ISK110-VESA case
8gb DDR3 2133
80gb Intel SSD
Dell DW1515 AR9280 Wlan Mini pci-e card
Steps to get Mtn Lion working:
1. set graphics memory to 64mb in bios (important!)
2. install 10.8 GM from usb
3. after install, boot from usb and select new system
4. install MBeast 4.6.1 with these options:
- Mac mini
- Chameleon theme
5. install Chameleon 1.11.0
HD4000 works perfectly on DVI (did not try VGA or HDMI)
no wifi, LAN, or audio
To get audio working:
1. create DSDT.aml with DSDT Editor and put it in /Extra
2. use MBeast 5.0 to install Realtek ALC898 (with DSDT)
4. go to audio control panel, and select internal speakers. also turn on volume control.
To get WIFI working:
1. buy Dell DW1515 mini-pcie adapter (got one for $6 on Ebay) and swap it with stock card
2. in terminal:
sudo nano /System/Library/Extensions/IO80211Family.kext/Contents/Info.plist
3. delete these lines and save it:
5. open network prefs
6. if you don't see a wifi connection, then hit + and add one, then apply
Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:16 PM
It seems this board boots installer and system with no dsdt? That sounds great. Perhaps you can supply the dsdt/smbios/boot.plist for anyone that may use it. In case they don't want to have to deal with MBeast for one reason or another.
Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:34 PM
Everything works without the DSDT but I'm attaching it just in case anybody wants it.
Also, LAN works now with this kext:
Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:46 PM
Can you please post the code you used to patch the BMC57781?
PS. I'm looking to get the Broadcom NIC working on my ASRock Z77 Professional-M (mATX)
Posted 06 January 2016 - 06:42 PM
Is power management properly working? I have the same board along with 3570k and I'd like to get Yosemite on mine but when tried, I was having issues with power management. I need sleep/wake to work properly.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users