5,224 posts in this topic

ereH weN m'I iH

Well I'm not really NEW HERE.

It's good to be back

Looking forward to another 12 years.

Edited by STLVNUB

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, HexagonWin said:

Hi my REAL name is Yuchan Seo. I am totally new to this mac forum, and I am only 10.(In elementry school)

I am from South Korea, so my english is not so good. Anyway, lets be friends  -_*

Hi and welcome to InsanelyMac :)

hello im not eble to see the list of components on the wiki  i try to login with the same user that i use in this forum , and does not work . also i try to create a new user also did not work can any one help with this 

thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

I hankintoshers, 

I would just like to say hello.

I'm just starting out on my hackintosh adventure.

Such a grate site and resource.

I hope to be gaining lots of knowledge in the coming hours, days and weeks ahead

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I'm Ben! I've been a mac user for 12+ years and built my first hackintosh with a friend (Praxis if anyone knows the name) about 10 years ago. I wasn't much on the software side of things then and it was his computer.

A few years ago I got my dream computer, a cMP 4,1 12 core monster. But now with the release of Catalina I fear that my mac is becoming obsolete. I plan to sell it to fund a new Ryzen 5 build. Originally I was planning on dumping OSX for a while until I could afford a newer mac pro. But now I see that it isn't too much of a pain to build a ryzen hackintosh! Ideally I would build a dual boot because I do use many Windows only applications that are graphics intensive so Parallels isn't cutting it!

I look forward to browsing the forums and talking Mac!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

I'm Maurizio from Italy, I own a old iMac and I use my laptop Hp installing Snow Leopard and Mavericks. Now I'm working on El Capitan/Mojave installation.

I'm glad to be a member of this community!

Hi guys, 

My name is Angel, web designer and developer from Bulgaria.

I'm Insanelymac's member since 30 June 2008, but wasn't very active. 

Back in 2008 was my first try to build a Hackintosh and that was one of the main reason to register here. Back then it was very helpful community and I'm very happy that it still is. 

I have used the Hackintosh just for few weeks and then switched to Mac. Now, more than 10 years later I switched back to Hackintosh again...

Edited by angelovarna

Hi all, Im new here myself, starting something new, lol always have projects going and this seems like something fun

I used to be a huge MAC fan back when but it was always the price point that got me, seen it was possible to get macOS up and running and figured why not? Right! Anyway Pleasure to meet you all and now let the games begin

On 9/28/2010 at 11:44 AM, Alessandro17 said:

If you would like to introduce yourself, please do it here. Thanks.

Do not ask questions here. Do not tell us your problems with OS X.

For questions and help open a new topic.

I'm Mich and I love computer and pc I love playing games and editing videos and programming also