Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

Hallo,

I'm Kuba/Poland. I was very sceptical about all of Mac stuff until my boss gave me a company iPhone. There are some Macs at my work so I thought maybe I would find out what is it. Now I'm saving money for MacBook but so far trying to revive my old desktop and laptop with OSX. Great forum, well organised. 

• Like 1

Hey Everyone, my name is Todd, and I'm a Community Manager for Veewo Games.  A bit about me personally though: I love video games, comic, TV and lots of cartoons and anime. I even write my own comics. Thank you for letting me join your community, and I hope to talk with you all soon!

• Like 1

Hi Everyone,

Just joined that community, I'll be here looking for nice information about how to build my first hackintosh.

I've been using (and I'm still using) a MBP for years and as I need more and more power I've built my new PC based on a Ryzen R7 1700 with an GT1060 video card (that will eventually be replaced by a Vega when it get supported here ;) ).

I know... it's not going to be the simplest one to make it work with OSX, but I'm confident as I see many of you guys have already done it.

I'll be happy to learn and to help others when I'll feel I'll know enough to help :)

I'm glad to join your community.

See you on the forums ;)

• Like 1

Hey everyone!

I'm Jonas from Germany, 26 years old.

Passed the two tests easily and I hope to find some help here to get a new Sierra hackintosh to work on my new Ryzen hardware.

Got a hackintosh (Mountain Lion, later Mavericks) some years ago, but I almost forgot everything about how to set up the OSX

• Like 1

Hello guys!

My name is Joel I'm Brazilian, I love computer and photography, I'm a photojournalist and I need a mac on the street to send my photos. I use windows but it is not meeting my demands. I am trying to install Sierra via Clover but I am, stopped at "dont steal mac os". I will continue reading to learn more about Hackintosh and if I continue with the problem I ask. 

Thank you!

• Like 1

Guest ricoc90

I've been a registered member for a couple of years now, but never really posted anything. So I thought it'd be nice to introduce myself too.

So, I'm Rico, a 27 year old young guy from Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
As to everyone above me: Welcome

Like everyone's first program, here's my first message on InsanelyMac: hello world!

As a funny project I built successfully with a friend of mine my first Hackintosh.

Luckily I discovered this forum so..let's get in on!

• Like 3

hi guys , new here

just passing quiz 1 

thanks guys

want to install laptop hackintosh 

but most laptop have nvidia optimus 

but i just saw a thread that he use msi gamimg 1070 with g syns ( without optimus )

so his gpu is working .... 

am i correct ??