• Please log in to reply
4189 replies to this topic

Sixkid

Sixkid

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi all Sixer on the forum , name was already taken so i used my backup name sixkid..

i'll be asking question soon enough..

Greetz Six...

i9070droid

i9070droid

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello from Athens/Greece. I am i9070droid user and i already own a hackintosh from my own knowledge!!!

Keep up the Good work guys!!!

ian_mcxa

ian_mcxa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
My name is Ian. The 'cxa' in my username comes from my ham radio call sign. I am a music producer and I'm in the process of building a hackintosh for audio production/light gaming.

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Retired

• Supervisors
  • 8,486 posts

Welcome everybody :)

Mully

Mully

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello all .... I really like this site and i have so much to learn and here seems to be a great place.  I have been a Mac owner since Jan 1985 (128k Mac) and have always purchased what I needed from Apple so I am not knowledgeable in all the tweaking and special programs.  I have been a commercial advertising photographer for 40+ years and now retired. I purchased a Z77-UP5-TH MB and i7-3770 CPU (waiting delivery this week) along with a Gigabyte 660 graphics card.  I am trying to gather as much info as I can so I can make this work right. I live in North Carolina, USA and think it is so great that people from all over the world help each other with building their projects.

blipotech

blipotech

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Hello all! 

I am Blipotech a current engineering student of computer software for mostly mobile devices with Java Android SDK and iOS. I also like to use CS6 for graphic, html, and project development and Logic for music production. I have finished my Haswell Hackintosh build and successfully have OS X Mavericks 10.9 up and running with only cosmetic (Graphic) issues. 

Build: 

intel i7 4770k 

nVidia GTX 770 2gb 

8GB ram 

500GB HDD, 128GB SSD 

Gigabyte z87-HD3 

This forum has been a great tool for both pre and post installation and has a very helpful and healthy community. I find myself visiting more and more often!

Lorenzo196

Lorenzo196

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello from Italy, my name is Lorenzo and I need help with my Hackintosh... but I'll make a topic about this!  :D

By the way I love this forum, it looks great  ;)

hackintoshnewbie75

hackintoshnewbie75

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi all my name is Carl IM from Canada and im a IT. I just dicided to build my self a  multiboot pc ( wanna try to get it up to 4 (windows 7 windows 8  Linux, and hackintosh.

im still new in the hackintosh stuff , so  I searched for a forum where I could get help  or even chat and I end out finding this site.

im 38 yrs old  I speak French( my first language even tho I have a lot of trouble writing it (make a lot of error) but I also  lived for 6 month in bc and alberta and improved my English.

im sure ill have a lot of fun working on this . and ill work from work at first.

r380s

r380s

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi my name is dino, I want to use hackintosh in virtual machine for testing purposes :)

themonarc

themonarc

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Computers, sound systems, audio equipment

Hello fellow hackintoshers, I'm fairly new to these forums and haven't introduced myself yet. Feel free to call me Ash. Happy hacking!

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 4,438 posts

welcome.gif

Stehayes81

Stehayes81

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi guys

found the forum when looking into setting up Mountain lion server on my test lab a HP N54L Microserver running ESXi 5.1 hope i can pick a few brains and maybe in turn help a few people out.

Steve\Manchester\32

edgedev

edgedev

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello people. Just here to check out the stuff you guys work on.

jack1joker1

jack1joker1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Hi people!! :)

jatomusic87

jatomusic87

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hello from South Florida! I am so very excited to learn more about this wonderful world. I have always dreamed of getting Mac OS to run on regular HW available ever since the concept has been around when Apple switched to Intel. FINALLY I have the drive to dive right on in! Seems much more open to other HW then it was in the beginning! I am hell bent on getting OSX to run on my AMD HP LAPTOP...since it is what i am working with. Look forward to discussing with you all.

cremage

cremage

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello! My name is Valerie. I'm a Computer Sciences student, graduating in networks management. I'm 22 years old, and my native language is French. I've wanted a Mac for long. However, they are WAYYY too pricy for my liking, so I started searching for a way to put MacOS on a Windows based computer. After a couple seconds, I found iDeneb, which was easy to install, but kinda glitchy on my laptop. So I decided to join this forum in order to get help for my own installations, but also provide help for others who might have various problems.

I know a lot about Windows, a little less lot about Linux ( Ubuntu , Debian, PFSense), and a bit about Mac. 

I am not a good English speaker because I'm not used to speak English, but I do understand everything. Please bear that in mind. 

That sums it up. Thanks!!!

hj576

hj576

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi

I am Hassan From Pakistan

Currently Studying Software Engineering , about to start my junior year

I have been developing for android as part of semester project since my last semester.

Over the summer i decided to go into ios development , but since i dont have the $$$ to buy a mac i have started looking into converting my probook into one

I am not even sure if my probook is supported

Hewlett-Packard HP ProBook 4520s

2.53 gigahertz Intel Core i3 M 380
64 kilobyte primary memory cache
256 kilobyte secondary memory cache
3072 kilobyte tertiary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (2 total)
Hyper-threaded (4 total)

AMD Radeon HD 6300M Series [Display adapter]

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Retired

• Supervisors
  • 8,486 posts

Welcome everybody :)

yoojin

yoojin

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello, all. My name is Yoojin.

I am joining after installing OS X on my Sony Vaio VPC-Z1390X with iAtkos 10.8.2. A quick search of the 'net will reveal that there is little or no documentation about OS X running on this particular model so I would like to post some information about how I got this far in the appropriate sub-forum of InsanelyMac.

Would somebody care to direct my next post?

UrbanBard

UrbanBard

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Computers, current events, politics, Science Fiction, Biking,

Hi, I'm UrbanBard.

I spent some time over at TonyMacx86 and constructed one of their builds.

GA-Z77X-UD5H

Intel i7-3770

Intel H4000 graphics

16 Gb memory

SanDisk Extreme 120Gb SSD

Seagate Barracuda 1Tb 7200 rpm HDD

Corsair Enthusiast 650 Watt 80 plus Bronze PS

Corsair Carbide Black 500R Mid tower.

HP Pavillian 27 xi LED- lit Monitor

Logitech Z313 Speaker system

Sony AD-7280S-0B Optical drive

It's been a learning experience. It took a week or so before I was satisfied. I was always able to work my way though my problems. Everything works on my system, but my build isn't exotic. It has been an interesting experience. I'm likely to build a budget (Mavericks) system for my sister for Christmas. I think I'll build it the InsanelyMac way, although, that requires more knowledge.

The first Mac I used was a new Macintosh Se/30 (at work.)  I used a series of different computers in my later occupation as a facility engineer. My personal Mac's were a Mac II si, a Lime Green iMac (2001) and a 2007 flat screen iMac, until just recently.

This is the first time I've tried to build a computer and, for the most part, It went well. That may be a result of formerly being an electronic tech. I gave that up to go into management and to work as a System manager on a Cadam/ Catia system. This means that I mostly have experiance as a Mac user and on other computers by constructing layouts of computer installations. I never was a programmer or one who used terminal very much. Now, I am retired. This computer is vastly more powerful than I need. But, I intend to experiment on how I can use it. There is lots to learn and it seems that this place is more condusive to experimentation than TonyMacx86.  I could follow their methods, but I never learned why I did anything. It could just as well be mumbo-jumbo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy