3522 replies to this topic

Clarksfield

Clarksfield

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi to all my name is Chris i get my username at my Core i7 codename.... :P

i wish to learn everything about mac here. Thank you!

acedenver

acedenver

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi scott, in the usa! returning to the forum its been a long time i think tiger was when i got in on osx86!

Sixkid

Sixkid

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi all Sixer on the forum , name was already taken so i used my backup name sixkid..

i'll be asking question soon enough..

Greetz Six...

i9070droid

i9070droid

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello from Athens/Greece. I am i9070droid user and i already own a hackintosh from my own knowledge!!!

Keep up the Good work guys!!!

ian_mcxa

ian_mcxa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
My name is Ian. The 'cxa' in my username comes from my ham radio call sign. I am a music producer and I'm in the process of building a hackintosh for audio production/light gaming.

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,395 posts

Welcome everybody :)

Mully

Mully

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello all .... I really like this site and i have so much to learn and here seems to be a great place.  I have been a Mac owner since Jan 1985 (128k Mac) and have always purchased what I needed from Apple so I am not knowledgeable in all the tweaking and special programs.  I have been a commercial advertising photographer for 40+ years and now retired. I purchased a Z77-UP5-TH MB and i7-3770 CPU (waiting delivery this week) along with a Gigabyte 660 graphics card.  I am trying to gather as much info as I can so I can make this work right. I live in North Carolina, USA and think it is so great that people from all over the world help each other with building their projects.

blipotech

blipotech

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Hello all! 

I am Blipotech a current engineering student of computer software for mostly mobile devices with Java Android SDK and iOS. I also like to use CS6 for graphic, html, and project development and Logic for music production. I have finished my Haswell Hackintosh build and successfully have OS X Mavericks 10.9 up and running with only cosmetic (Graphic) issues. 

Build: 

intel i7 4770k 

nVidia GTX 770 2gb 

8GB ram 

500GB HDD, 128GB SSD 

Gigabyte z87-HD3 

This forum has been a great tool for both pre and post installation and has a very helpful and healthy community. I find myself visiting more and more often!

Lorenzo196

Lorenzo196

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello from Italy, my name is Lorenzo and I need help with my Hackintosh... but I'll make a topic about this!  :D

By the way I love this forum, it looks great  ;)

hackintoshnewbie75

hackintoshnewbie75

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi all my name is Carl IM from Canada and im a IT. I just dicided to build my self a  multiboot pc ( wanna try to get it up to 4 (windows 7 windows 8  Linux, and hackintosh.

im still new in the hackintosh stuff , so  I searched for a forum where I could get help  or even chat and I end out finding this site.

im 38 yrs old  I speak French( my first language even tho I have a lot of trouble writing it (make a lot of error) but I also  lived for 6 month in bc and alberta and improved my English.

im sure ill have a lot of fun working on this . and ill work from work at first.

r380s

r380s

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi my name is dino, I want to use hackintosh in virtual machine for testing purposes :)

themonarc

themonarc

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Computers, sound systems, audio equipment

Hello fellow hackintoshers, I'm fairly new to these forums and haven't introduced myself yet. Feel free to call me Ash. Happy hacking!

fantomas1

fantomas1

InsanelyMacaholic

• Supervisors
  • 3,447 posts

welcome.gif

Stehayes81

Stehayes81

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi guys

found the forum when looking into setting up Mountain lion server on my test lab a HP N54L Microserver running ESXi 5.1 hope i can pick a few brains and maybe in turn help a few people out.

Steve\Manchester\32

edgedev

edgedev

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello people. Just here to check out the stuff you guys work on.

jack1joker1

jack1joker1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Hi people!! :)

jatomusic87

jatomusic87

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hello from South Florida! I am so very excited to learn more about this wonderful world. I have always dreamed of getting Mac OS to run on regular HW available ever since the concept has been around when Apple switched to Intel. FINALLY I have the drive to dive right on in! Seems much more open to other HW then it was in the beginning! I am hell bent on getting OSX to run on my AMD HP LAPTOP...since it is what i am working with. Look forward to discussing with you all.

cremage

cremage

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello! My name is Valerie. I'm a Computer Sciences student, graduating in networks management. I'm 22 years old, and my native language is French. I've wanted a Mac for long. However, they are WAYYY too pricy for my liking, so I started searching for a way to put MacOS on a Windows based computer. After a couple seconds, I found iDeneb, which was easy to install, but kinda glitchy on my laptop. So I decided to join this forum in order to get help for my own installations, but also provide help for others who might have various problems.

I know a lot about Windows, a little less lot about Linux ( Ubuntu , Debian, PFSense), and a bit about Mac. 

I am not a good English speaker because I'm not used to speak English, but I do understand everything. Please bear that in mind. 

That sums it up. Thanks!!!

hj576

hj576

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi

I am Hassan From Pakistan

Currently Studying Software Engineering , about to start my junior year

I have been developing for android as part of semester project since my last semester.

Over the summer i decided to go into ios development , but since i dont have the $$$ to buy a mac i have started looking into converting my probook into one

I am not even sure if my probook is supported

Hewlett-Packard HP ProBook 4520s

2.53 gigahertz Intel Core i3 M 380
64 kilobyte primary memory cache
256 kilobyte secondary memory cache
3072 kilobyte tertiary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (2 total)
Hyper-threaded (4 total)

AMD Radeon HD 6300M Series [Display adapter]

Alessandro17

Alessandro17

Chief of Security

• Administrators
  • 8,395 posts

Welcome everybody :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2015 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy