• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

HackMan85

HackMan85

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Computer e sapere informatico.
Hello, I managed to configure VoodooHDA 2.8.4, operate all the doors except the ine-in but never use it, I have a problem when I use the microphone, it happens that you hear a loud noise, the noise was continuous before and I deleted the two files "com.apple.audio.DeviceSettings.plist" and "com.apple.audio.SystemSettings.plist." 
I also noticed that the microphone is connected that is on front or on rear is always active, for example if I set the audio settings as an input jack on the rear and connect the microphone on the front works the same even if it should not. 
add getdump and the info.plist file.

chief keef

chief keef

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
im having an issue where audio starts out perfectly fine then gradually starts delaying and getting distorted to the point where it's muted. any ideas on a fix? been looking around everywhere and other people have the problem but haven't gotten a fix yet

chief keef

chief keef

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

im having an issue where audio starts out perfectly fine then gradually starts delaying and getting distorted to the point where it's muted. any ideas on a fix? been looking around everywhere and other people have the problem but haven't gotten a fix yet

any  ideas on how to fix? ive been trying to do this for awhile now lol.

i also saw other people ITT were having the same problem but didnt get it fixed.

whityini

whityini

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Strange thing happens to my audio. :(

On my Qosmio X70 I have a Conexant cx20755 sound board. I have tested all the VoodooHDA but the only one that seem to work is version 2.8.4.

The strange thing is that sound works for 5 seconds, let say, from the speakers and then shut down. To have the sound back I have to switch to the headphones and than the sound works correctly for other 5 seconds and then shut down. If I then select the speakers again the sound get back but only for this bloody 5 seconds and so on.

What could be the reason? Any one other faced this problem?

maRRRco

maRRRco

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Hi

I have installed voodoohda 2.8.5 in my system with IDT audio card.

Everything works good except for a non perfect sync in video playback (vlc,quicktime)

The audio is out of about 0.2 seconds, not so much but this annoy me.

How can I get rid of this situation ?

Evgeniy

Evgeniy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Hi All !!!

(10.9.2) retail
Asus P5QL/EPU
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300
GTX 560ti
Clover 2747

And can do startup via vt1708s 

Try it http://www.hackintos...or-via-vt1708s/

But after install and restart have status of voodoo kext - not load (((

Is it compatible with 10.9.2   ???

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy