I'm trying to make my His 6970 2gb work with Mountain Lion,
but with no success
...sorry for my english!
I try to install ML and after the first boot i got only white screen, no matter what i do.
So i try i different way. Thats what i do:
- create a USB installation for ML
- start with the USB and Install ML with "GraphicsEnabler=No"
- restart again from usb and first start with "GraphicsEnabler=No" from the harddisk where i installed ML
- Updated Mountain Lion (No kext or bootloader or other installed) only updated ML
- restart always from usb and start again with "GraphicsEnabler=No" from the harddisk
the sistem start only with GraphicsEnabler=No and all i got is a 1024x768 resolution
and only 3mb on video card!!!!
No kext Loaded
see the pics:
if can help, this are some info about my 6970 i got from windows:
hope someone can help me!