Intel HD Graphics / i7 2600

diddl14

154 posts in this topic

ONce you go into the "Displays" in System Preferences, It is right on the display tab underneath the resolutions.

This appears to be a backlight control and seems to completely turn back light off on the lowest setting.

Hm, there's empty space there. Hm. Looks like IOGraphicsFamily.kext enables control for "native" panels only. May I ask you about your ids? You can get'em with:

ioreg -lw0|egrep "DisplayProductID|DisplayVendorID"

I see have screen display corruption ocassionally. Does it still exist with the 10.7 kexts?

Negative, sir. Since final memory upgrade, no artifacts in 10.6.7 SL with Lion kexts. Video memory grew to 512MiB, but even with 384MiB it occured to be a one time issue, immediately after upgrade.

BTW, the latest receipt includes 3 kexts from 10.6.7MBP + 3 from 10.7. Considering it as final solution, I tried it on my resque partition today, but got only native resolution immediately, no QE/CI -- until AppleIntelHDGraphicsVADriver.bundle was erased (after comparing /System/Library/Extensions/ on both partitions I discovered that this ugly bundle had been deleted at some earlier stage of experiments). Please keep in mind, that the bundle may prevent QE/CI enabling.

UPDATE

Native backlight control available: 1) at Display settings; 2) with Fn+F9[scrLk]/F11[Pause] (lenovo keyboard); 3) with F1/F2 (Apple Wireless Keyboard). Follow instructions below.

A pair of AAPL properties was encoded with gfxutil:

<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>
<dict>
<key>AAPL,aux-power-connected</key>
<integer>1</integer>
<key>AAPL,backlight-control</key>
<integer>1</integer>
</dict>

and injected to /Extra/com.apple.Boot.plist

<key>device-properties</key>
<string>a20000000100000001000000960000000200000002010c00d041030a000000000101060000027fff04003200000
04100410050004c002c006200610063006b006c0069006700680074002d0063006f006e00740072006f006c00000008000
00001000000360000004100410050004c002c006100750078002d0070006f007700650072002d0063006f006e006e00650
0630074006500640000000800000001000000</string>

ATTN: this string does not contain the famous "AAPL,os-info" property.

Nothing happened until I tried a DSDT modification proposed on applelife.ru forum (thnx to Slice). The following device was added just above the PWRB:

Device (PNLF)
{
Name (_HID, EisaId ("APP0002"))
Name (_CID, "backlight")
Name (_UID, 0x0A)
Name (_STA, 0x0B)
}

Enjoy.

guys, I got my IntelHD 3000 working..thanx to you all. :D

What I did was: [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] - 10.6.3 retail - SL 10.6.7 - 8 intelHD kexts from 10.6.7 MBP 2011 - EFI Injection - BridgeHelper.

QE/CI working flawlessly, got brightness slider on displays preference n' recognized properly in system profiler.

The problem is: my internal monitor can sleep but just can't wake up, it stays black. Can you help me to get rid of this 'sleepyness'?

edit: I think it has something to do with display brightness control, is there any dsdt fix for this?

Hm, there's empty space there. Hm. Looks like IOGraphicsFamily.kext enables control for "native" panels only. May I ask you about your ids? You can get'em with:

ioreg -lw0|egrep "DisplayProductID|DisplayVendorID"

Negative, sir. Since final memory upgrade, no artifacts in 10.6.7 SL with Lion kexts. Video memory grew to 512MiB, but even with 384MiB it occured to be a one time issue, immediately after upgrade.

BTW, the latest receipt includes 3 kexts from 10.6.7MBP + 3 from 10.7. Considering it as final solution, I tried it on my resque partition today, but got only native resolution immediately, no QE/CI -- until AppleIntelHDGraphicsVADriver.bundle was erased (after comparing /System/Library/Extensions/ on both partitions I discovered that this ugly bundle had been deleted at some earlier stage of experiments). Please keep in mind, that the bundle may prevent QE/CI enabling.

UPDATE

Native backlight control available: 1) at Display settings; 2) with Fn+F9[scrLk]/F11[Pause] (lenovo keyboard); 3) with F1/F2 (Apple Wireless Keyboard). Follow instructions below.

A pair of AAPL properties was encoded with gfxutil:

<key>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0)</key>
<dict>
<key>AAPL,aux-power-connected</key>
<integer>1</integer>
<key>AAPL,backlight-control</key>
<integer>1</integer>
</dict>

and injected to /Extra/com.apple.Boot.plist

<key>device-properties</key>
<string>a20000000100000001000000960000000200000002010c00d041030a000000000101060000027fff04003200000
04100410050004c002c006200610063006b006c0069006700680074002d0063006f006e00740072006f006c00000008000
00001000000360000004100410050004c002c006100750078002d0070006f007700650072002d0063006f006e006e00650
0630074006500640000000800000001000000</string>

ATTN: this string does not contain the famous "AAPL,os-info" property.

Nothing happened until I tried a DSDT modification proposed on applelife.ru forum (thnx to Slice). The following device was added just above the PWRB:

Device (PNLF)
{
Name (_HID, EisaId ("APP0002"))
Name (_CID, "backlight")
Name (_UID, 0x0A)
Name (_STA, 0x0B)
}

Enjoy.

hi lenovo3000

Could you upload 3 kexts from 10.7? THX

hi lenovo3000

Could you upload 3 kexts from 10.7? THX

I would propose to use SNB kexts from the latest update, it does not require "AAPL,os-info" update any more, if I am not mistaken:

http://support.apple.com/downloads/DL1382/...reUpdate1.4.dmg

And Cinebench score is higher, if you install the whole update (thanks to the new OpenGL framework, I guess), but make a backup first -- you might loose DVD-RW / USB support.

I wonder if this will also enable my display port?

I am trying this update now on a 10.6.8

Edit: Unfotunately this requires 10.6.7 or lower. SO i need to reinstall the system. I will give it a shot any way.

I would propose to use SNB kexts from the latest update, it does not require "AAPL,os-info" update any more, if I am not mistaken:

http://support.apple.com/downloads/DL1382/...reUpdate1.4.dmg

And Cinebench score is higher, if you install the whole update (thanks to the new OpenGL framework, I guess), but make a backup first -- you might loose DVD-RW / USB support.

• 2 weeks later...

I've managed to fix the hotplug problem for my hd3000 graphics under OSX 10.7!

I looked into the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB code, and it looks like it assumes that the first present connector port must be plugged in. For genuine apple sandybridge hardware, this assumption seems to hold with the first present connector being the built-in LVDS one.

For my sandy bridge motherboard, I have VGA, DVI, DP, and HDMI connectors, and the first present one is VGA.

When this assumption fails, the code logs errors resembling:

"kernel[0]: WaitForStamp: Overflowed waiting for stamp 0x2a79 on Main ring: called from"

as I described before: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1688795

So my initial fix is to edit the connector info table found in PlatformInformationList so that the first connector listed is one that you'll always have plugged in.

I can detail editing the connector info here, just like I did for the ATI driver in my ATI custom personality thread.

However nobody else has reported this problem, so perhaps nobody needs this information, and I need not spend the time on a more detailed write-up?

With the edited connectorinfo, I can use my DP port at 2560x1600, as well as the DVI & HDMI ports at lower resolution, no hotplugging required.

bcc9,

It would definitely help us if you could share the procedure on editing the connector info.

I have a laptop with a Intel HD3000, the internal panel works well (assuming LVDS). But i do not get anything out of the display port.

So any thing you can point to on this one will definitely help.

Thanks in advance.

wen1

I looked into the AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB code, and it looks like it assumes that the first present connector port must be plugged in. For genuine apple sandybridge hardware, this assumption seems to hold with the first present connector being the built-in LVDS one.

For my sandy bridge motherboard, I have VGA, DVI, DP, and HDMI connectors, and the first present one is VGA.

"kernel[0]: WaitForStamp: Overflowed waiting for stamp 0x2a79 on Main ring: called from"

So my initial fix is to edit the connector info table found in PlatformInformationList so that the first connector listed is one that you'll always have plugged in.

I can detail editing the connector info here, just like I did for the ATI driver in my ATI custom personality thread.

However nobody else has reported this problem, so perhaps nobody needs this information, and I need not spend the time on a more detailed write-up?

With the edited connectorinfo, I can use my DP port at 2560x1600, as well as the DVI & HDMI ports at lower resolution, no hotplugging required.

It would definitely help us if you could share the procedure on editing the connector info.

I have a laptop with a Intel HD3000, the internal panel works well (assuming LVDS). But i do not get anything out of the display port.

Are you running 10.7, or are you mxing&matching kexts between releases? I suspect mixing&matching kexts is a poor idea and will cause problems.

Have you set Smboardproduct as I recommended? I suspect that's all you're missing for working DP.

Other than the above, the info I have right now wouldn't make your DP port work if it wasn't already.

Are you running 10.7, or are you mxing&matching kexts between releases? I suspect mixing&matching kexts is a poor idea and will cause problems.

Have you set Smboardproduct as I recommended? I suspect that's all you're missing for working DP.

Other than the above, the info I have right now wouldn't make your DP port work if it wasn't already.

Hi bcc9,

Thanks for keeping us all updated!

I can't wait to get on to 10.7 and finally use the onboard for my h67 systems. But i am waiting for GM 10.7 for now.

I am thinking once i do that i will need your hack. You are also using GA-H67MA-UD2H right?

Thanks,

g\

Thanks a lot for info. According to my DSDT the 1st port is VGA, the 2nd is internal LCD. I believe it is the cause of heavy screen distortion on 10.6.7SNB drivers with "AAPL,os-info" trick, it defines MBP port layout regardless of the actual configuration.

The only artifact free way to get native resolution and QE/CI/OpenGL for me is to use 10.7 graphics package. It's definitely not the best idea, but all other attempts simply do not help at all, while I can't switch to 10.7DPx due to compartibility issues. The only real drawback discovered since start of June is that idle CPU remains rather hot inspite of SpeedStep and native ACPUPM.kext working -- I guess, due to kext version mixing graphics core is operating at full speed.

I tried to fix VGA-1st-port issue on 10.6.x by changing port order in GFX0._DOD method, but no luck.

May I ask you about the mentioned connector info table, where is it located (not seen in ioreg dump)? I am just going to check whether it remains the same after DSDT patching. It seems to rely on "os-info" in 10.6.7, while using Smboardproduct for port layout selection on 10.7. It may be possible to use you method with 10.6.x drivers to VGA-1st-port order issue.

Could you please provide some hints, not wasting you time and efforts for detailed guide?

By the way, don't you expect the Mac Pro and Mac mini Smboardproducts to be more suitable for you hardware, since those products do not have LVDS attached by default? I mean, it looks like a temporary fix for you (until Mac Pro / Mac mini release), while for those guys with laptops the situation is worse.

bcc9,

I am using the Smboardproduct that matches MacBook Pro 8,1. I think that is what you mentioned in your earlier posts.

I am running 10.6.8, no mixing and matching of kexts. Is it only going to work with 10.7?

Also, when i plug in my miniDP cable i see that laptop display goes blinks blue and comes back. It appears to detect that i plugged soomething in but goes back to the native display.

It's interesting. Could you provide me how to edit the connector? I have i2500K + H67MA-UD2H-B3.

Thanks.

I am using the Smboardproduct that matches MacBook Pro 8,1. I think that is what you mentioned in your earlier posts.

I am running 10.6.8, no mixing and matching of kexts. Is it only going to work with 10.7?

From my older post:

"I just checked the older 10.6 2011 MBP update version of AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB, and yes, it does look at os-info like AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB does instead of the platform ids like the newer 10.7 driver does."

So I don't think Smboardproduct is relevant in your situation with regards to the number of connectors. In the older 10.6 code, it looks to me like the available connector info is initialized by the particular os-info value you are using. So if you're having problems with displayport, and you're back on 10.6, you need to look there.

In any case, I think coming up with the correct value for os-info for working displayport is a bit of a waste at this point given the new getPlatformID() logic in 10.7. It's that new logic that I've modified by patching the PlatformInformationList table.

I am thinking once i do that i will need your hack. You are also using GA-H67MA-UD2H right?
Right. Since you have the same motherboard, I'd be interested if you can send me the top of your bdmesg output if you boot 10.7 with chameleon (perhaps in the chameleon rc5 thread or via PM). It would be good to verify that my MSR flex_ratio fix is working for other gigabyte users.

By the way, don't you expect the Mac Pro and Mac mini Smboardproducts to be more suitable for you hardware, since those products do not have LVDS attached by default? I mean, it looks like a temporary fix for you (until Mac Pro / Mac mini release), while for those guys with laptops the situation is worse.
Yes, I suspect the situation will get better if&when apple ships headless products with sandybridge graphics. It has been a long wait already...

It's interesting. Could you provide me how to edit the connector? I have i2500K + H67MA-UD2H-B3.

Ok, by popular demand I've posted a new thread on editing the connectors under 10.7:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=259705

Since you too have the same motherboard as I, I'd also be interested in your bdmesg output from booting 10.7 with chameleon (just the beginning part concerning flex ratio).

Ok, by popular demand I've posted a new thread on editing the connectors under 10.7:

Since you too have the same motherboard as I, I'd also be interested in your bdmesg output from booting 10.7 with chameleon (just the beginning part concerning flex ratio).

Thank you very much for your guide. I will try my best so I can use only DVI for starting up. For now, I still connect to VGA port (useless) along with DVI port.

my bdmesg;

msr(226): platform_info 60012100
msr(230): flex_ratio 000f0000
Unusable flex ratio detected.  Patched MSR now 000e0000
Sticking with [BCLK: 99Mhz, Bus-Ratio: 330]
CPU: Vendor/Model/ExtModel: 0x756e6547/0x2a/0x2
CPU: Family/ExtFamily:	  0x6/0x0
CPU: MaxCoef/CurrCoef:	  0x0/0x21
CPU: MaxDiv/CurrDiv:		0x0/0x0
CPU: TSCFreq:			   3295MHz
CPU: FSBFreq:			   99MHz
CPU: CPUFreq:			   3295MHz
CPU: NoCores/NoThreads:	 4/4
CPU: Features:			  0x0000027f

and so on...

efi_inject_get_devprop_string NULL trying stringdata
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/Extra/DSDT.aml] 16516 bytes.
Read HFS+ file: [hd(0,2)/Extra/SSDT.aml] 8012 bytes.
ACPI table not found: SSDT-1.aml
FADT: Restart Fix applied!
FADT: Using custom DSDT!
Found ACPI CPU: CPU0
Found ACPI CPU: CPU1
Found ACPI CPU: CPU2
Found ACPI CPU: CPU3
Found ACPI CPU: CPU4
Found ACPI CPU: CPU5
Found ACPI CPU: CPU6
Found ACPI CPU: CPU7
SSDT with CPU C-States generated successfully
P-States: min 0x10, max 0x0
RSDT: Added 2 SSDT table(s)
Starting Darwin x86_64

Thank you very much for your guide. I will try my best so I can use only DVI for starting up. For now, I still connect to VGA port (useless) along with DVI port.
Yes, I also found that connecting a vga port would work around the problem (the vga port mapped to the lvds connector). But the vga port wouldn't come up with a framebuffer, and I had to watch the vga screen for the bootup output.
msr(230): flex_ratio 000f0000

Unusable flex ratio detected. Patched MSR now 000e0000

This part shows that your system had a bad flex ratio as well (and it was patched). Good to see the fix is working for others. You'll find that all other bootloaders will crash upon mach_kernel startup without this patch. [sorry for getting off topic here]

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried to follow the suggestions in this thread, but so far without success. I have a GA-H67A-UD3H-B3 motherboard with an i5-2500K (with HD3000 graphics.) I'm using the current trunk build of Chameleon, r1135, with 10.6.8. Here's my smbios.plist:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>SMfamily</key>
<string>iMac</string>
<key>SMproductname</key>
<string>iMac12,2</string>
<key>SMboardproduct</key>
<string>Mac-942B59F58194171B</string>
<key>SMserial</key>
<string>C02F93FQQH2G</string>
<key>SMbiosversion</key>
<string>IM121.0047.B00</string>
<key>SMmemspeed</key>
<string>1333</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Here's the HD3000 lspci info:

00:02.0 0300: 8086:0112 (rev 09) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
Subsystem: 1458:d000

System Profiler shows "No Kext loaded" for the display, which I know I have to fix.

My DSDT was edited following d00d's guide, and everything seems to be working except the graphics. From what I've read, it seems like I should be able to get the graphics to work. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Here's the HD3000 lspci info:
00:02.0 0300: 8086:0112 (rev 09) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
Subsystem: 1458:d000

System Profiler shows "No Kext loaded" for the display, which I know I have to fix.

My DSDT was edited following d00d's guide, and everything seems to be working except the graphics. From what I've read, it seems like I should be able to get the graphics to work. I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Did you inject a device-id to into your dsdt to match the genuine apple hardware? I used:

"device-id",
		Buffer (0x02)
		{
		 0x26, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00
		   },

Which works for my hd3000 graphics. Otherwise you have to edit the PCI match clause in the driver's Info.plist. I think injecting the device-id is the clean way to fix the driver matching here, and I haven't noticed this being documented before...

Did you inject a device-id to into your dsdt to match the genuine apple hardware? I used:

"device-id",
		Buffer (0x02)
		{
		 0x26, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00
		   },

Which works for my hd3000 graphics. Otherwise you have to edit the PCI match clause in the driver's Info.plist. I think injecting the device-id is the clean way to fix the driver matching here, and I haven't noticed this being documented before...

Thanks for the suggestion. I got device-id injection to work with my DSDT, but so far it's not helping. My actual device id is 0x0112, which is included in the list in AppleIntelHDGraphics, but not in AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB. If I use my actual id, or any other id which is only in HDGraphics, I get the boot message "SNB Framebuffer did not show up, unload" twice during booting, and don't get HD graphics. If I use an id which is in both, which are 0x0106, 0x0116, and 0x0126 for key AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB, then during the boot messages I get some graphics garbage at the top of the screen. Then at the time when booting would switch to high-resolution, the boot messages just stay on the screen. The system seems to still be up, because I get new messages if I unplug a USB stick after that. That also happens if I add 0x0112 to the framebuffer kext's device id list.

The device ids that end in 6 are for mobile graphics, and the ones that end in 2 are for desktop graphics. There is a list at http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...3754&st=698 It looks like the framebuffer kext is required, but doesn't work with my i5-2500K, and might only work for mobile graphics. But then why would my device code be in AppleIntelHDGraphics? I'd be grateful for any insights.

Thanks everyone on this thread for all the info. I finally managed to get (nearly) everything working on my system. For those in the same boat, i'll give a rundown of all the essential pieces.

update: attached my working DSDT. Remove the .pdf extension.

Hardware:

• i7-2600k
  • Gigabyte H67N-USB3-B3 (mini itx)
  • and the rest doesn't really matter...

Short version of the Process:

1. install 10.6 then 10.6.8 combo update (i did the osinstall.mpkg method with the drive attached via usb to my working hackintosh)
  2. Further modify the tonymac DSDT
  3. Use [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] to install additional bootloaders/drivers
  4. Modify smbios.plist
  5. Boot and see/hear the welcome video

DSDT mods:

• 10.6.8 UID/ADR fix to avoid [PCI Configuration Begin]
  • change all instances of IGD0 to IGPU
  • remove entire IGD1 section (what is it for, even?)
  • add 0x0126 deviceid to IGPU's DSM (could have been done by adding 0x0122 to the info.plists too?)

[url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url] settings:

• userdsdt
  • system utilities
  • voodoohda (my preference)
  • IOACHIBlockStorageInjector
  • Realtek drivers (preference)
  • 64-bit boot.plist
  • macpro 8,1

boot.plist mods:

• added the AAPL,os-info device-properties. Could have done this in DSDT, but i'm hoping the new mac mini or macbook air values work better with my connectors

what works:

• After doing all of the above from my working hackintosh on a drive connected by USB, i popped it in the system and it booted right up, played the welcome video at native resolution with sound. shutdown/restart/sleep all work fine.
  • According to kill-a-watt and an old power supply, the system is <40w idle, <9w sleep, and ~115W load (all 8 threads doing a handbrake transcode - half the power and 33% faster than my old i7-860+GF 220).
  • There's a bios setting to limit CPU wattage, default of 95. Setting it to 65 didn't seem to have any impact (no surprise, but would have been nice if it worked)
  • plug/unplugging any display triggers detect displays - but still only one detected.

Problems i ran into:

• I need to use ALL of the above fixes for things to work. I tried taking each one out, one at a time, and they're ALL needed on this system.
  • hooking up the wrong connector results in either display corruption, no output, or kernel panic on plug/unplug

Problems remaining:

• Hibernate works, but i lose usb
  • Board has USB3 that works with the modified LaCie drivers, but there's some sort of conflict and i have to remove IOSerialFamily.kext to boot. I have no USB3 devices or serial modems, so i don't really care either way.
  • Board has 3 outputs- VGA, HDMI left (under VGA) and HDMI right. Only HDMI left works as an output, and only works if system is booted with left HDMI + one other connected. Thank you for the dual VGA/DVI inputs on my monitor :)
  • sys info shows the first display device is not connected, and the second one in use. My guess is a different AAPL,os-info and/or SMBIOS, or lion and connector info edits would fix this and allow dual display.

DSDT_H67N_USB3_B3_HD3000_v1.0.aml.pdf

Thanks for the suggestion. I got device-id injection to work with my DSDT, but so far it's not helping. My actual device id is 0x0112, which is included in the list in AppleIntelHDGraphics, but not in AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB. If I use my actual id, or any other id which is only in HDGraphics, I get the boot message "SNB Framebuffer did not show up, unload" twice during booting, and don't get HD graphics. If I use an id which is in both, which are 0x0106, 0x0116, and 0x0126 for key AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB, then during the boot messages I get some graphics garbage at the top of the screen. Then at the time when booting would switch to high-resolution, the boot messages just stay on the screen. The system seems to still be up, because I get new messages if I unplug a USB stick after that. That also happens if I add 0x0112 to the framebuffer kext's device id list.

The device ids that end in 6 are for mobile graphics, and the ones that end in 2 are for desktop graphics. There is a list at http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...3754&st=698 It looks like the framebuffer kext is required, but doesn't work with my i5-2500K, and might only work for mobile graphics. But then why would my device code be in AppleIntelHDGraphics? I'd be grateful for any insights.

My gigabyte h67-ma-ud2h has PCI ID 8086:0122 for the intel on-chip graphics.

The information I posted about editing the connector info for intel integrated graphics:

*is* applicable to desktop systems.

Sounds like you simply have a case of the wrong connector info. I'm assuming you didn't try to follow the suggestions in the above thread in conjunction with 10.7. I guess not, since you used a different SMboardproduct setting.

Like you, I do usually get garbage or stale display data before the driver finishes switching to full resolution.

My gigabyte h67-ma-ud2h has PCI ID 8086:0122 for the intel on-chip graphics.

Just an update.... I downgraded my h67's CPU to core i5-2500k, and the VGA PCI ID changed to 8086:0112.

I moved the core i7-2600k to a z68 motherboard, and the VGA PCI ID shows up as 8086:0122.

So the PCI ID seems to be tied into the CPU's on-die graphics feature/performance level.

In any case, all 3 configs work under lion's AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB with my recommended DSDT patch for the device id.

This is what i have in dsdt:

Device (IGPU)
		{
			Name (_ADR, 0x00020000)
			Method (_DSM, 4, NotSerialized)
			{
				Store (Package (0x0A)
					{
						"AAPL,slot-name", 
						Buffer (0x09)
						{
							"built-in"