• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

eegajo

eegajo

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, I'm new to this forum and I know this thread is kind of old but I was wondering if anyone knew a way to get dual monitor support with workstation 7. I wanted to mess around with Xcode and I've become spoiled programming with two monitors. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Everytime I try to cycle multiple monitors VMware just pops up with an error message:

-VMware Workstation does not support the multiple monitors feature in Mac OS X Server 10.6 guests. (yeah I know... it's not a very helpful message at all).

I'm running a premade .vmdk (even though I own Snow Leopard retail ... don't know what the legalilty rules are around here, just making sure) and I used Albert's Unlocker. I don't know what other info I should include

seansekora

seansekora

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Did you ever get the multiple monitors feature working?

trungpt

trungpt

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
I succeeded with Lion and Mountain Lion. I'm on my way to have Snow Leopard, just hope the retail DVD I'm getting will get me out of the booting problem :(

Just post here to keep track of Snow Leopard guideline :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 1 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy