DSDT Auto-Patcher

MaLd0n

5,756 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am sorry to ask this question because I know that I should read all the posts but there are so many so please let me ask this simple question because it's not very clear on the first page of this tread :

If I patch AppleHDA with perl -e -pi .... do I still need to download and install ALC kext ?

I mean is it an additional action to do once you have installed ALC ?

Hi MaLd0n,

Many, many thanks for all your hard work. I successfully autopatched the dsdt of my HP DV6830us laptop currently running Mac OS 10.7 using your auto patcher (with HP DV6 profile). I then added it to my Extra folder and verified it was being read (via Wait=Yes). However, my FN keys do not work (the screen brightness will not adjust and it is dim), nor does sleep, restart, volume sliders (using VoodooHDA), battery charge reading, etc. I do use various kext for trackpad/keyboard, FakeSMC, audio, RTL ethernet, and broadcom wireless. I have attached the relevant files as you request. Again, many thanks.

REMOVE SleepEnabler

FN/brightness

use the search forum

Hi,

I am sorry to ask this question because I know that I should read all the posts but there are so many so please let me ask this simple question because it's not very clear on the first page of this tread :

If I patch AppleHDA with perl -e -pi .... do I still need to download and install ALC kext ?

I mean is it an additional action to do once you have installed ALC ?

in many cases...yes

Use search forum

REMOVE SleepEnabler

FN/brightness

use the search forum

So, my dsdt has been patched appropriately and completely? My issues need to be resolved independently through forum fixes, etc.? I was just wondering because my FN keys worked prior to the dsdt patch. Thanks.

So, my dsdt has been patched appropriately and completely? My issues need to be resolved independently through forum fixes, etc.? I was just wondering because my FN keys worked prior to the dsdt patch. Thanks.

Yes

in many cases..yes

Do you know how to and where to apply the HDMI audio patch? I 'm trying to get HDMI audio working on my new HTPC, but I can't get it working :x. I have an PEG0 instead of PEGP / PCI0, what makes it very difficult for me.. When I delete the PEG0 and I replace it for the HDMI audio code (the tutorial), I get a lot of errors.. So I think I do something wrong.

OS X recognizes my display as a Television and I see the 720p and 1080p, so it's good recognized! In IOREG I see the pci-bridge = 1, so it become: 0x00010000.

In my DSDT I see this code by 2 things, PEG0 and an other function...

Could someone help me with my DSDT, so I can try further? I have uploaded my DSDT (tonymac database) and my IOREG log, when you need more, just say it :).

DSDT

IOREG log

Specs:

GA H67N USB3 B3

Gainward GT220 (512 MB)

Do you know how to and where to apply the HDMI audio patch? I 'm trying to get HDMI audio working on my new HTPC, but I can't get it working :x. I have an PEG0 instead of PEGP / PCI0, what makes it very difficult for me.. When I delete the PEG0 and I replace it for the HDMI audio code (the tutorial), I get a lot of errors.. So I think I do something wrong.

OS X recognizes my display as a Television and I see the 720p and 1080p, so it's good recognized! In IOREG I see the pci-bridge = 1, so it become: 0x00010000.

In my DSDT I see this code by 2 things, PEG0 and an other function...

Could someone help me with my DSDT, so I can try further? I have uploaded my DSDT (tonymac database) and my IOREG log, when you need more, just say it ;).

DSDT

IOREG log

Specs:

GA H67N USB3 B3

Gainward GT220 (512 MB)

try it

dsdt.iMickk.zip

read it

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=140941

hi MaLd0n,

I install hackcintosh distro hazard on my laptop toshiba M600 and I found problem with shutdown issue. when I connect my laptop with adapter, it cannot be shutdown (only power off abaout 1-2 second and then turn on again) and cannot power on too without connect to adapter (caanot power on with baterai only). I search in many forum, it says I must patching my dsdt. can you help me make auto patcher for my m600?

also I have problem with my VGA, it not support QE/QC...

thanks b4..

send_me.zip

hi MaLd0n,

I install hackcintosh distro hazard on my laptop toshiba M600 and I found problem with shutdown issue. when I connect my laptop with adapter, it cannot be shutdown (only power off abaout 1-2 second and then turn on again) and cannot power on too without connect to adapter (caanot power on with baterai only). I search in many forum, it says I must patching my dsdt. can you help me make auto patcher for my m600?

also I have problem with my VGA, it not support QE/QC...

thanks b4..

dsdt.lastname.zip

remove EvOreboot and OpenHaltRestart

MaLd0n,

I would like to ask you to help me fixing Devices EHC1 & EHC2 (USB2 ports) in my DSDT cause they are reported as Expansion slots in Lion. It's weird cause they are working and reported as Built-in USB under Snow Leopard.

Thank you in advance for your time & help :P

My Lion DSDT: dsdt_rednous_Lion.zip

Thank you! I shall try to get it working in Lion :P.

Is it also possible for you to add the newest HDMI audio DSDT tricks? (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1448833) There is something with connector type, for use with AppleHDA above 10.6.3 :).

Thanks for all your help, genius!

Hay hi

I have Installed mac osx 10.6.8 (Hazard Edition), i got every thing working very properly, only that after 30-50 mins or may be some times on Sterting Mac i get Kernel Panic, also sometimes i get kernel panic while running firefox, and safari

So please solve the problem.

Can you please make me a DSDT Patch and also how to install a patch

my configuration are as follows

Motherboard : DH61WW

Processor : Intel i3 (2100) 3.1GHZ Sandy Bridge

RAM : 4 GB DDR3 Ram

Graphics : Sparkle Nvidia 8400 GS

Audio : ALC 892 Audio Codec

Lan : Intel® 82579V Gigabit

Legacy I/O : Nuvoton* W83677HG-i I/O controller for hardware management and serial port, parallel port, and PS/2 support

Please create me a patch, mostly after 30-50 Mins after or sometimes on starting up of mac i am getting Kernel Panic,

also the audio is working good but still in getting noise, so please let me know how to solve the problem.

I am sending you my Bios file please let me know if you need any other files

BEH6110H.86A.0023.BI.ZIP

MaLd0n,

I would like to ask you to help me fixing Devices EHC1 & EHC2 (USB2 ports) in my DSDT cause they are reported as Expansion slots in Lion. It's weird cause they are working and reported as Built-in USB under Snow Leopard.

Thank you in advance for your time & help :)

My Lion DSDT: dsdt_rednous_Lion.zip

very strange

dsdt.rednous.zip

Hi MaLd0n!

Can you patch the latest F8 Bios of my Gigabyte Z68X-UD4-B3?

Thanks!

P.S. which edits do you do know?

dsdt.longtom.zip

DTGP

EHCI

LPC

REMOVE

HPET

RTC

SMBUS

SHUTDOWN

FIX WARNINGS and ERRORs

Motherboard : DH61WW

Processor : Intel i3 (2100) 3.1GHZ Sandy Bridge

RAM : 4 GB DDR3 Ram

Graphics : Sparkle Nvidia 8400 GS

Audio : ALC 892 Audio Codec

Lan : Intel® 82579V Gigabit

Legacy I/O : Nuvoton* W83677HG-i I/O controller for hardware management and serial port, parallel port, and PS/2 support

Intel Mobo?

send me complete files

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...st&id=81816

Hi MaLd0n

I have connected the graphics card from my computer to the TV via an HDMI cable, the video looks perfect, but I have no sound on the TV.

What have I to do to get sound through HDMI?.

You could help me with this?.

I put my DSDT.aml, my IOReg and the bios rom graphics.

NOTE: The graphics acceleration QE/CI I get through LegacyATI4800Controller.kext in to E / E and GraphicsEnabler = Yes in to com.apple.Boot.plist

I appreciate if you could do something.

Thanks.

DSDT.aml.zip

IOReg.zip

Bios_dump_9442_1002.rom.zip

Thank you! I shall try to get it working in Lion :).

Is it also possible for you to add the newest HDMI audio DSDT tricks? (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...t&p=1448833) There is something with connector type, for use with AppleHDA above 10.6.3 :).

Thanks for all your help, genius!

read the topic I sent you

Great Job

I have connected the graphics card from my computer to the TV via an HDMI cable, the video looks perfect, but I have no sound on the TV.

read the topic

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=140941

Hey...Maldonitos...tomorrow arrived UD7 Z68 Gigabyte...and Sandy 2600K

you make for me a great DSDT?

Mag

jump42.gif

Yes

no problem fun.gif

Thanks MaLd0n

but where to put the code?, because Device (PEGP) does not exist in my DSDT.

Help me please

Thanks

add PEG/GFX... into PCI0

Could I please ask you get me a corrected version of the following

dsdt.artimess.zip

MaLd0n, thank you so much :) USB2 is fixed now (Built-in USB).

01a.png

Any Possible Support for ASUS M4N82 Deluxe (980a) Chipset. I have the "send me zip attached. I would greatly appreciate any help. There a re about 4 warnings and 1 error listed. I have not been able to get help from anyone anywhere on this. I was told in an IRC log by "NawCom" that AMD DSDTs are a B*tch, and he had allot of stuff to do, that he may in the future due to the effort and time involved. I was even surprised by him telling me that, which explains why on so many threads I get no help.

Thanks in Advance!

Any Possible Support for ASUS M4N82 Deluxe (980a) Chipset. I have the "send me zip attached. I would greatly appreciate any help. There a re about 4 warnings and 1 error listed. I have not been able to get help from anyone anywhere on this. I was told in an IRC log by "NawCom" that AMD DSDTs are a B*tch, and he had allot of stuff to do, that he may in the future due to the effort and time involved. I was even surprised by him telling me that, which explains why on so many threads I get no help.

Thanks in Advance!

send me files

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...st&id=81816