G5 Front Panel to ATX I/O Cables

BlackCH

602 posts in this topic

Cable received. Great job!

I have only one problem : under Windows I'm able to have both output for the sound at the same time (front header on G5 panel and back sound output on motherboard) BUT under OSX I have only the front header available !

Is there any kext update to have both at the same time ?

Cheers

Cable received. Great job!

I have only one problem : under Windows I'm able to have both output for the sound at the same time (front header on G5 panel and back sound output on motherboard) BUT under OSX I have only the front header available !

Is there any kext update to have both at the same time ?

Cheers

You can try to patch the kext yourself if you dont find any specific for your audio codec. Isnt easy but doable:

http://www.projectosx.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=465

• 2 weeks later...

Hey BlackCH could you PM me with details on how I can get 2 of these sweet cables :thumbsup_anim:

I'm also interested. Are they still available? I'm in chile.

Would it work with my front panel? I cant see the serial

Yes that's the right one

P.S. as this was my first post I had the quiz... love that idea wish more sites did this (I admit I didn't ace it though. I am just disappointed in myself)

Hi Blackch, i have received my câble today, great quality but i don't Know why i doesn't work, has i said i don't have any FireWire on my mainboard, i just have the power Led light went the ac is on.

The problem is that you didnt request the firewire jumper in your order, neither on the emails we exchange. So without the firewire jumper it wont work. I've PMed you for more details.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there, BlackCH. I'm also interested in purchasing a cable for the front I/O / Power button panel for my G5 mod.  Please PM with details on how I can get in touch with you.

Thanks! 

No problem! I've PMed you

• 3 weeks later...