10.4.7 is out

175 posts in this topic

I still need to upgrade to 10.4.6 but I cant find the myzar installer for the upgrade and I dont want to install it again with the Jas 10.4.6 dvd anyone has a clue where I can find the 10.4.6 myzar installer. (working torrent for example)

I still need to upgrade to 10.4.6 but I cant find the myzar installer for the upgrade and I dont want to install it again with the Jas 10.4.6 dvd anyone has a clue where I can find the 10.4.6 myzar installer. (working torrent for example)

Dont try to hijack the thread,you dont want to use my iso wait for myzar to relase his amd patched update and ask him for a torrent of his iso.

Hi JaS - here comes some positive feedback to your hackintosh updater: OS boots up as usual and what I tested works. Thank you for the speedy production :) and everybody else for sharing via torrent! I also keep on sharing this file.

Just for information: the security update is included in this update.

Dont try to hijack the thread,you dont want to use my iso wait for myzar to relase his amd patched update and ask him for a torrent of his iso.

sorry wasnt meaning to offend you or hijacking the thread. It was just a general question. I think more people still need to upgrade to 10.4.6 but are too lazy (just like me, my bad I know) to install the whole OS again. That is nothing against you and Iam ofcourse grateful for your work and want to test your 10.4.7 update.

still need to upgrade to 10.4.6
Do you only need the 10.4.5 to 10.4.6 updater? Somebody from another forum upped it @ rapidshare and it is still lieing around there. Drop me a line via PM boardmail if that is what you need and I will mail you the download links.

Correct. It's currently for Intel only.

EDIT: Fixed AMD typo. xD

Please please can you explain what is wrong when i try to start downloading the update.

The error message is below:

post-29063-1151499561_thumb.png

Please help

;)

Klaasdj

96 mb

and yes. it would be very awesomly cool. if you do. send me the link

please

hey you spoiled guys, this file is just 100 Megs small, and utorrent is darn fast - sooo many people are sharing it by now, you'll have it on your HD in a matter of minutes, even if you are firewalled .. ;)

It's simple: we left out the new kexts, the new mach_kernel, and the new kernel.framework.

;)

I have to ask what good is it then? Other than the pride of saying you are pretending to be on 10.4.7, doesn't cutting out the kernel stop the evolution of the OS? No more speed improvements? Kernel-level updates?

Just wondering. You did it fast, but was it worth it?