aikidoka25

aikidoka25

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

I upgraded mine to Yosemite 10.10 and here are the observation:
- using Clover v2999 instead chameleon
- audio is fixed using script from toleda, opted the solution with additional kext
- cpu pm works by supplying some clover parameters

Issue so far: cannot wake the unit up using keyboard, using power button instead

UPDATE: Solved by turning off USB injection in Clover. See http://www.insanelym...n/#entry2086112

Emilo

Emilo

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Issue so far: cannot wake the unit up using keyboard, using power button instead

UPDATE: Solved by turning off USB injection in Clover. See http://www.insanelym...n/#entry2086112

Do you have reliable sleep and auto-sleep?

Which sleep flag do you use on Clover?

darkwake=no or darkwake=0

Since OSX 10.8.3 on Chameleon my machine stopped sleeping/waking reliably.

With darkwake=no it would wake-up with black screen. With darkwake=0 it would wake-up properly but system would freeze occasionally.

It started to sleep/auto-sleep/wake properly in OSX 10.10 on Clover with darkwake=no and Add ClockID turned-on using either keyboard/mouse or power button.

If Add ClockID is turn-off my machine wakes-up with black screen.

I am using my own DSDT, SSDT extracted from F13mod10 BIOS in Windows with AIDA64 and all dood's corrections.

aikidoka25

aikidoka25

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Sleep and auto sleep are working fine, I just updated to 10.10.1 and tested manual sleep.

See the link on my previous post for my config.plist, it is like that except now the inject usb is off.

It is strange for your case because by the book if ClockID is on then Clover will prevent wakeup by keyboard. Check the link above, I included the wiki section about those injections.

Emilo

Emilo

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Sleep and auto sleep are working fine, I just updated to 10.10.1 and tested manual sleep.

See the link on my previous post for my config.plist, it is like that except now the inject usb is off.

It is strange for your case because by the book if ClockID is on then Clover will prevent wakeup by keyboard. Check the link above, I included the wiki section about those injections.

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy