Apple Red theme release

281 posts in this topic

can someone tell me how to make my windows transparent black?

Is it a theme or a file switch around?

Thanks!

ok man, this effect is called HUD and this is a file that you need change in your aplications, The post on that they comment since this changes is:

http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=90591

Tyvm! :P

now all i need to do is fix my mac :D

~dXm

lol this message was for me ¬¬

ok thanks you, the battery is excellent!! but the white icon of ichat don't work.... this image explain all....

post-248425-1220823333_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

wow okay this works perfect im using this one i found from this thread its transpernt black with crome icon?

it works fine but i have 2 problems

when i goto turn of transparency and turn it on again ! it dissapears the transpernt black its just a darkish grey now

a quick log out fixes it but still?

and the other is :S why is my font on the menu bar so thick? compared to your screen shots it looks like i have it on bold,!

GAH!.

Whenever i do this its either a a gray menubar with white typing and extras

or

A transparent menubar (never worked before) with black/white typing/icons.

Same with any other theme. It wont do the theme unless i do some odd combination. It wont do the menu bar.

For example. Metal Muku only changes if the menu bar is transparent. but then its ugly and isnt the theme. It wont even do the rounded.

Whats up with this?

New here, but here's my problem. I've posted two pictures. One has the menu bar initially. You can't even see it. It is completely black.

The next picture is after I have enabled and then disabled transparency. It turns a dark grey color. Any idea what's going on here? Thanks!

post-291663-1222036054_thumb.png

post-291663-1222036060_thumb.png

Any idea how to revert back to the original menubar (black fonts, white menu bar)? Just use the process i did to change it to HUD and do the logout and login?

Also I use word 2004 but the fonts on the menu bar are black when I use MS office apps.. any way i can invert colours to white? Can't seem to find a way to change the menubar when i use MS stuff, otherwise I'd say this thread is awesomeeee heh

ok guys,

here is my problem.

i've tried to colorate the menubarsymbols like bluetooth and battery white, but now the symbols disapear :)

i need my airport and battery back.

could anyone share the original manu folder please?

i don´t know why, but symbols like display or timemashine are white, but bluetooth not.

please help :D

hey guys, first i wanna say this is a cool site. and this is my first post

anyways i have a couple questions.

1. is there a way to just change the color of the apple in the menubar or put a different picture?

2. i downloaded the beta of architecture and i tried messing around on it and made some decent stuff. but i do not know how to install them.

3. right now i am using one of the menubars that someone posted on this thread, i was wondering if someone could make me a HUD menubar with the orange apple from these icons, thanks

picture1od7.png

So far I did these menu bar icons shown in the screenie:

Spaces

Volume

ScriptMenu

HomeSync

Eject

Fax

Keychain

Displays

User

Time Machine (not completely as you can see. I guess there are some files elsewhere, I looked in the time machine app as well but didn't see anymore to edit. so maybe somebody can help with that.)

I'm not sure about the time, date, and spotlight :/ I assume the settings for these are stored somewhere else?

To change them you'll have to go to /System/Library/CoreServices/Menu Extras and then show package contents for each menu item... Navigate to the resources folder and replace the pdf there.

I was referring to this post...see the part in bold. Its not the artwork that is an issue, it is finding the location of the file to Mod. Looking at everyone's screen shots it looks like no one has figured this one out yet. It didn't really bug me with a black wall, but now that I have a lighter wall I notice it more.

Paging Miss Chekkz...any luck on this one?

Oh and for lilshiraz you need to use iStat for the clock and disable the systempreferences one. You can set the color to white, green whatever for the iStat clock.

www.deviantart.com

look there :P

if there isn´t what u look for, use ps or sth.

if you were responding to me, i can't find any on deviantart, and i dont have photoshop (don't know how to use it) and don't know what sth is. thanks for the help. i'm lost

and how do i add the eject button to my menu bar?

^hey, thanks for the info about the eject button, but the docks is not what i was talking about.

i want to change the clock on the menubar to a different color is possible

Dude, look 4 posts up...its also covered in this thread.

Oh and for lilshiraz you need to use iStat for the clock and disable the systempreferences one. You can set the color to white, green whatever for the iStat clock.

• 2 weeks later...