EFI GFX String Installer [Beta]

devZero

70 posts in this topic

I have a small update for you, i just installed the new iatkos 10.5.4 on my test drive, then your efi gfx string, it allmost worked, it sees the card, but no qe/ci support and wrong resolution

this is a 3870x2 device id 950F

Now i have to figure out this small last part, and then i just might install it on the main drive :P

Can you show me more detaily how to install 3870x2 ?

I've iAtkos 10.5.4 and Sapphire 3870x2 .

Now i have to figure out this small last part, and then i just might install it on the main drive <<< what does it mean :D

Thx in advance !!!

Out of desperation to make my NVIDIA 8400M G work I actually installed GFXStrings.pkg under 8500 GT. Now external display works are a long boot(7 to 8 mins). However, Internal display does not work at all...

How can I either make my internal display work or uninstall the whole package all together?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I am sorry I have not worked on this this week. I have surgery on my leg tomorrow, and will continue to work on it a day or two after that. The next version will support over 50 cards, and should cover all the cards you all have posted IORegs for.

Wish me luck!

/dev/zero

hello wish you luck

finally i can have ioreg in vaio with 8600m gt 512 actually no driver or efi string give internal screen with qe/ci

wich you can have success thanks

ioreg.txt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
does anyone have the orignal v1.2? The mediafire download link in the parent post isnt working, and EFI Studio doesn't have an 7950GT 512MB option.... so I'm currently stuck without QE/CI!

thanks

I SHARE THIS PROBLEM

could someone who has the original file please UPLOAD it?

I WANT IT SO BAD THAT I WILL PAY LOL

• 1 year later...