File Information

• Rate File: * * * * * 3 Votes
  • Submitted: Nov 06 2014 01:35 AM
  • Last Updated: Nov 17 2014 12:26 PM
  • File Size: 800.98KB
  • Views: 39039
  • Downloads: 6,035

Previous Versions

• 13 Nov 2014 Download TRIM Enabler 1.3 (6)
  • 12 Nov 2014 Download TRIM Enabler 1.2 (5)
  • 08 Nov 2014 Download TRIM Enabler 1.2
  • 07 Nov 2014 Download TRIM Enabler 1.1
  • 06 Nov 2014 Download TRIM Enabler 1.0.1

Download TRIM Enabler 1.3 (7)

trim enabler trim enable trim utlities free

This is a free app that helps you in patching the IOAHCIBlockStorage without use of the terminal and activate the TRIM support on your system. It will works on Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion and Lion. No suppport for Snow Leopard because I think that there aren't a lot of people that use SSD and because some functionalities of the app are present only in 10.7+. If you want Snow Leopard the best way it patch manually the kext. :)

Video demostration:

If you want to help me in translation you can translate this file and send it back to me in private message.

Thanks for donations to:

hustenbold

* This application isn't affiliated with the commercial application "TRIM Enabler" by cindori.org/software/trimenabler. My application is FREE and is a simply patcher (with help in rebuild kernelcache and system caches). If you have paid for this app ask money back! *

What's New in Version 1.3 (7) (See full changelog)

• Support for Lion
  • Minox GUI fix

great job

Fabio

thanks for this

Thanks man.

Great Job, many users asking for TRIM in SSD and you show this solution to us :)

Thanks all! :)

mmmmh, I've an Idea...

..ma credo che tu habbia giĆ  capito   :)

Stupid question probably but I'll be installing an SSD in a friends older Macbook. Will this work on it or do I even need to bother since it'll be a real MAC?

Stupid question probably but I'll be installing an SSD in a friends older Macbook. Will this work on it or do I even need to bother since it'll be a real MAC?

You can use this on real Mac. Every time you update the system simply enable it. :)

Matteo, the link is broken.

A question, which OSes are supported?

Matteo, the link is broken.

A question, which OSes are supported?

Grazie! :)

Should work on Lion and highter.

Good.

Now Chameleon and Enoch automatically inject the kext-dev-mode=1 flag when the OS is Yosemite :)  ...

• 516 Total Files
  • 13 Total Categories
  • 208 Total Authors
  • 2,576,739 Total Downloads
  • Sierra MBR Patch Latest File
  • crazybirdy Latest Submitter

69 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

19 members, 47 guests, 3 anonymous users

zotachis, chinesetest, fuzzhead_hommyn, barbados, Shukhwant, hacmymac, Zotack, georgem01, kth5, walter77, josifbg, Darojatun, ChipmunkUK1, ivano, Alien sun, xhitmanx, R4zerJ4ck, Trix_MC, fahad122

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy