About This File

This is a free app that helps you in patching the IOAHCIBlockStorage without use of the terminal and activate the TRIM support on your system. It will works on Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion and Lion. No suppport for Snow Leopard because I think that there aren't a lot of people that use SSD and because some functionalities of the app are present only in 10.7+. If you want Snow Leopard the best way it patch manually the kext. :)

Video demostration:

If you want to help me in translation you can translate

this file and send it back to me in private message.

Thanks for donations to:

* This application isn't affiliated with the commercial application "TRIM Enabler" by cindori.org/software/trimenabler. My application is FREE and is a simply patcher (with help in rebuild kernelcache and system caches). If you have paid for this app ask money back! *

What's New in Version 1.3 (7)   See changelog

Released

• Support for Lion
  • Minox GUI fix
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Works in 10.10.2 on mid-2010 macbook pro,

boot-args=kext-dev-mode=1 was present in nvram, but had to go to recovery mode (cmd+r at boot) and rebuild cache (touch S/L/E and kextcache -u /Volumes/YourBootVolume in terminal)

Did not notice any speed improvement over ssd's native GC, still getting about 250mb/s read/write speeds, but this may make drive live longer...

Caro Marco, riesco ad abilitare la patch ma non lo switch per abilitare il TRIM: uso Yosemite 10.10.1 su hackintosh, qualche idea? Te lo chiedo dacché nemmeno resettare è servito (come già consigliasti ad un utente).

Ciao Power Mac, lo switch del TRIM abilitato/non abilitato serve solo per rendersi conto dello stato del TRIM al momento dell'apertura dell'applicazione. Dopo aver attivato la patch devi riavviare il sistema.

I have this situation. Patch did through Chameleon 7.3. I don't know is there any backup of original file in my system. Any advise? Or what this means?

Screen_Shot_2015_06_14_at_03_21_37.png

I have this situation. Patch did through Chameleon 7.3. I don't know is there any backup of original file in my system. Any advise? Or what this means?

Screen_Shot_2015_06_14_at_03_21_37.png

Hve you rebooted the computer after patch?