a Week before wednesday i mean tooday someone...

8 posts in this topic

Okay a week ago someone basically burned up my bag in Aikido practising area.. I had my iPod in, my keys and some cash, thank god they didn't get burned but well the clothes have been this is how it happened: Someone pours some cologne on it (lemon one) then just burns like a joke. They told me my best friend did that cause he was seen that got in least.. while this was happening we were doing aikido in saloon. Gosh... My mom is on her nerves and she didn't make something big cause if she lets the police get in my friend will be in a bad situation a really bad, I guess I just needed to talk to someone thanks guys you rock.

yeah it is but yesterday i found out that my best friend did that and i don't wanna believe it but it's real man... he made it.. the person i call my friend did that :S

Well, I think that you should talk to your friend and find out what the hell he was thinking. If he is really your friend, he will apologize to you and buy you a new bag.

no no no i won't be talking to him like no more just hi what's up that's it he's not my friend anymore and he can go to hell
Something like that is called bad blood and that just leads to unnecessary "tensions". Sooner or later you will have to deal with it, either the hard way or the easy way. I'm not saying that you have to be friends with this guy anymore, but at least you'll have the chance to hear the truth from him and leave no doubt as to what you think of it. It's not about taking revenge or doing something stupid but setting things straight and saving you the pain of having to avoid someone for the rest of your life.

The best of luck to you,

hecker

oh last news... I found out that he had some kinda issues like idk but well i think he'll be seeing a psychiatrist i suppose... gosh wish i didn't go to aikido that day just skip it :S anyways.. :) I'm happy now.. so not of this good things started to happen :)