Gene Marketing

djet

41 posts in this topic

Just because some bank that *you* consider to be evil funds so university, doesn't mean that the science being made by grad students or others is adhering to the 'evil plan' of the funding organisation.

You're just blowing things completely out of perspective!

You are completely right here, the banks don't/cant control every person that they give their money to, they cant determine what the end user will do.

However, all they are doing when they give out this money is they are increasing the odds that the research, etc. will benefit themselves, even if the odds are 51%, give it hundreds of years and you'll end up with a system which is heavily favorable to the banks. Also if they give out this money once, they will be the ones giving out the money the next time, and they will use the leverage of the money itself to nudge things in their direction.

Elections, etc. are the same thing, the banks use their resources to slightly tip the odds in their favor, and while they cant control individual action, they can manipulate the playing field to make the chances of things going their way just a little bit higher.

I too liked Zeitgeist a lot better than Endgame.

Endgame goes into the "body" of people that run it. Not just the bankers, but the F500. The result is the book

"This Perfect Day" by Ira Levin. Levin walked in the same circles with these guys, along with H.G. Wells.

http://books.google.com/books?id=hzpR2uASe...Xqr3rbE#PPP1,M1

The CFR is their propaganda front. That is how they line up their puppet governments.

Anything that originates from the CFR, is part of their agenda.

I think many of you will enjoy "This Perfect Day" to be truthful. I couldn't put it down.

The predictions from what they are doing is strait out of the Bible, and many other texts, even Nostrodomus.

Its so true that it is quite scary. Truth be told, I think they are trying to make it happen. They are not stupid.

They are highly intelligent, rational, wise, and very evil in nature. They know, that many of us will die, protesting

their agendas. I for one would give up my life for Christ protesting them. But even those who do not believe in

Christ, should at least stand against them in principal, exposing who they are, to bring them down, and wake people

up to what they are doing.

I am I fairly open minded person, but I just had to laugh at the fact that you think that the bible has made accurate predications of the future? :hysterical:

The bible is a collection of fictional stories over 4000 years old that have been badly translated several times.

Next you'll be telling me that J.K Rowling predicted the future in Harry Potter

The bible is a collection of fictional stories over 4000 years old that have been badly translated several times.

Not only that but the original one was destroyed. They didn't "rewrite" it until around a year later, and they had to do it from memory :) Let's see now, did that passage say thou shall not... or... thou shall? Whose got a coin to flip? :P

How is it now the whole "Big Issues" forum is just one God vs. Atheists discussion.....

It really hasn't turned into one big God Vs. Atheists forum, we really do talk about the issues, but then when we start talking about WHY things are the way they are and HOW to fix them, the forum splits into four camps (Faith, Opinion), (Faith, Reasoning), (Evidence, Opinion), and (Evidence, Reasoning).

The problem is that these two groups (Faith, Opinion), and (Evidence, Opinion) are the loudest groups, this leads to the misconception that this is all the forums are about, but its not true, we just have to keep the discussion on track.

As for Gene marketing, it's wrong, plain and simple. Some "corporation" should not have the ability to restrict which genes can be toyed with by which companies, its absolutely rediculous. Genetic research should be about helping human beings, not profit, or which company gets MORE profit off of certain valuable genes. I cant believe that we live in a society that even ENTERTAINS the idea that this is ok...its not...

Unfortunately that's just the opposite of what bush believes in - help corporations make a profit and don't help people.

I know, but the only way that we are going to survive as a society and as a species is if we have shared social responsibility to help the others around us, we get further through cooperation rather than fierce competition. EVEN if we only helped people WHEN IT IS EASY, our world would literally only have minor issues to worry about. Seriously, most people, even very fortunate, wealthy people are lazy and self-serving. This world just needs better people in it...seriously