Strange Dock Error

aylamrin

10 posts in this topic

Well, I was eating something with my right hand, and since by no means I don't consider myself truly ambidextrous ;) , I tried to open Mail using my left hand and hence was fumbling with the mouse which again was on the right hand side of the keyboard. The result was this...(please see attachment) (between the Mail & Safari icons)

I've had this happen before, but I can't remember if it was Tiger or Leopard. It's quite funny when things go awry like that in OS X.

@rob356 - Why do you automatically assume he's trying to 'fake' something like that? That's very close-minded. Things do exist outside of your world ;)

I've had this happen before, but I can't remember if it was Tiger or Leopard. It's quite funny when things go awry like that in OS X.

@rob356 - Why do you automatically assume he's trying to 'fake' something like that? That's very close-minded. Things do exist outside of your world ;)

Thank you very much Quackit. You obviated the need to reply from my side, but then again just a few points...

rob356 why don't you Photoshop or use whatever tools at your disposal and produce the same...

Why would I need to do that? There are so many other things between 4000 -8000 that can be photoshopped...