Apple Logic 8.0.1

penarol

7 posts in this topic

Hi

I work with Apple logic 8 for 6 months. It´s incredible :D

But the only issue appears in 8.0.1:

logic.tiff

When i select a track in the arrenge all midi parts of this track are selected. :D

when open a key editor i see all notes selected. :)

When open the velocity window :) only show the velocity information of the last part. All previous parts appears selected in the key editor but the velocity line of this notes don´t appear. I need revert to select one to one part in the arrenge window for modify the velocity.

I see in the logic forum and in logic help but i don´t have the solution.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Hi I work with Apple logic 8 for 6 months. It´s incredible :D But the only issue appears in 8.0.1: logic.tiffWhen i select a track in the arrenge all midi parts of this track are selected. :) when open a key editor i see all notes selected. :) When open the velocity window :D only show the velocity information of the last part. All previous parts appears selected in the key editor but the velocity line of this notes don´t appear. I need revert to select one to one part in the arrenge window for modify the velocity.I see in the logic forum and in logic help but i don´t have the solution.Any ideas?Thanks.
This happens on Logic 8.0! Very annoying....
If you want ton be able to make edits in all the regions of the track try to use the glue tool (make it to be one whole track)
not good when you discover that any delay values on those parts become 'fixed' into the midi data!Apple really f*cked up a few things in Logic 8.... The removeal of keystroke 'R' for repeat is another that has me tearing my hair out every session...Oh well... It's better than 5.5 (I think?!)

The removeal of keystroke 'R' for repeat is another that has me tearing my hair out every session...Oh well... It's better than 5.5 (I think?!)

you can create what ever keyboard shortcuts you need in logic: Logic - Preferences - Key Commands

Anyone know if a new Logic is coming? I mean there's a new Aperture, and I think there's a new Final Cut coming soon cause of the NAB Supermeet, why not Logic as well?