is this a good time to get an iPhone?

nate256

8 posts in this topic

So my family and me might be switching to AT&T so i thought well im gonna get an iPhone. So should i get one now or wait. since the ipod touch got an update in memory than does that mean that the iPhone is due for one soon?

so i am just wondering should i wait a month or two or get one now?

thanks!!

do you think at the "apple event" they have on the news page, where they might release new Mac book pros, they are going to say anything about iPhones?

just wondering!!

Unless you live in a metropolitan area, you probably won't gain any advantage with a 3G iPhone. ATT's 3G network is very limited at this point, so even if Apple does release a 3G, you wouldn't notice a difference (except maybe shorter battery life).

Apple just updated the iPhone this past week, so if you remotely interested in one, now's the time to buy. If you sign up for a two year contract, it's pretty certain that at least one new model will come out, but there's no reason you shouldn't be happy with the current model.

Yes, the new version of the iPhone will probably be introduced in the end of this year, about the time AT&T will have the entire area covered with 3G. I'm getting my iPhone in a week or so :D 8GB, I just hope Apple will not do the same thing they did last time when they had two iPhones with different storage for sale. They removed one and made the other one cheaper ;)