Windows 7 M1 (Milestone 1) Leaked

~pcwiz

28 posts in this topic

Those torrents have been deleted and they were the ones linked to in the Digg post and most of the other stories you linked to in the first post.. or were you joking? I hope you were..

Morpheus Freak, where's that proof? I swear, out of all the forums and sites I go to, the most unsubstantiated claims are made on here.

• 2 weeks later...
Those torrents have been deleted and they were the ones linked to in the Digg post and most of the other stories you linked to in the first post.. or were you joking? I hope you were..

Morpheus Freak, where's that proof? I swear, out of all the forums and sites I go to, the most unsubstantiated claims are made on here.

Sorry for the long long wait for my reply, I've been working a ton lately.

What form of proof are you looking for? I live in Washington and do consulting (non-paid, non-contracted) for Microsoft.

When I was on campus in October for some meetings they told us that Seven was still in the phase where they map out what they want to do, then things go into the planning phase, finally they start coding, and that wasn't due to start until January.

The build that has been shown is real, but only a few people have it (no I'm not one of them.)

However at this point you could consider the builds to be at the same stages that early LH 3xxx series builds were at. Very minor changes and still very much Vista at this point.

As far as "proof" goes the only proof I can offer up is pictures of myself at said meetings on campus in October.

Windows 7 exists as a wet dream, nothing more but I hope you Windows users get a better deal than Vista this time. Judging by Microsoft's history, don't count on it but there again they may actually surprise people and actually deliver.