Can someone help me

Skyper

6 posts in this topic

Doesn't look to be a problem with the wallpaper as it has effect on all items in the screen.

What I would do:

* First, it seems like you are using some sort of Mac OS X windows style. Revert back to the Windows default and uninstall any styling software like WindowBlinds that you may be using

* Update graphics drivers and monitor drivers to the latest versions from the manufacturers website

* If your monitor has an "Auto" or "Auto adjust" button, use it

* If your monitor and video card have a DVI connection but you are using VGA, use DVI.

EDIT: Also, it looks like you are using a pirated copy of Vista RTM build 6000. That might be the problem :(

EDIT: Also, it looks like you are using a pirated copy of Vista RTM build 6000. That might be the problem :)

Thats what I was thinking as well. If you're going to pirate an OS (particularly Windows, I realize OSX86 is pretty much pirating unless you go out and buy Leopard) don't expect support.

Windows is really not a good OS to pirate. Microsoft is really tough on people who pirate their software and considering all the consequences, just go buy a copy of Windows. The amount of time you will save will go over what Windows itself costs :D