OSX86: Download from where?

shahoo

11 posts in this topic

Hi all,

This is my first post here.

I want to install OSX86 on my pc, so I dowonloaded a 10.4.10 version (1.3 GB). It took me a long time to download and unfortunately it seems not to be working.

Can anyone please guide me where to download a working version of OSX86 ?

No one here can guide to you to pirate software.

Well I don't like pirate software too because I am a programmer myself. But I have to download it from the Internet because I have no access to a an Apple store nor to a credit card to pay for it.

I love to buy a legal Mac OS but in my country (Iran) I don't have access to such a store and so I have to download pirate software.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Well I don't like pirate software too because I am a programmer myself. But I have to download it from the Internet because I have no access to a an Apple store nor to a credit card to pay for it.

I love to buy a legal Mac OS but in my country (Iran) I don't have access to such a store and so I have to download pirate software.

You may be in Iran, but this site is hosted in the US.

Pirating is a Serious issue, and tredging on THAT edge of US legality is dangerous.

• 2 months later...

That wouldn't work anyways. You need a patched version to work with your processor, chipset, video card, motherboard, and everything else