I want more transparency!

Ayanami

7 posts in this topic

I've been in my Control Panel playing around a bit, and I pulled all the Color Intensity out of my Apperance, but I kinda want a bit more transparency than Windows is giving me. For an example, this is something I really like:

Trasparency_Screen_Shot_by_AyanamiZer00.jpg

Any ideas?

Do you want more glass, or just the existing glass to be more transparent? If you want more, you should look into WindowBlinds, there might be some themes that have what you want. I also found this theme that is basically the Aero theme, just more transparent.

Why would you do such a thing Ayan? Why?

OS X just wasn't doing it for me. I had to take a look back and realize what I needed a computer for, and what I wanted a computer for. And for both, Windows proved more cost effective, and easier to use.I'll go into that in a later discussion.Meowy, I like the transparency in the middle, as well as how the non selected windows are more transparent than selected windows.

Do you want more glass, or just the existing glass to be more transparent? If you want more, you should look into WindowBlinds, there might be some themes that have what you want. I also found this theme that is basically the Aero theme, just more transparent.

Yes! Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Rollcage.That'll go great against my "Window 7" background.

=p