Dell Vostro 1400!

Super Mario

55 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

(sorry for my poor english) -_- i install iatkos 2.1i too.installer went fine (i choose only main iatkos and efi)however i find the problemafter i patch with NVinject the computer doesn't properly shutdown or reset.it show kernel panic like this paniczj0.gifSo i decide to uninstall Nvinject to solve the problem but it also kills QE/CI too T_T.Help !!! Please tell me the solution of this problem to install vga driver and shutdown,reboot went fine. Thanks for advance.

SOund and lan card anyone??
sound work after i try dell package. i can hear sound through speaker and headphone. You can try this at dell packageBut lan don't work for me sig T_T

• 4 months later...

LAN (think you have a Broadcom 59** too) still does't work.

The problem with your shutdown and restart after installing the NVinject is still normal and there is no solution for this.

I just installed iAtkos v4i (nothing changed in installation properties) and ran the newest Dell Package, which includes NVinject, drivers for the Sigmatel 9228 and some other stuff. Perhaps you try this again! For me, it worked fine. :thumbsup_anim:

Greetz!

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey guys, I successfully installed Mac OS X on my Dell Vostro 1400. Everything works (including sound) except for Ethernet and Wifi (because i have the intel one). I used iAtkos v5i and upgraded it with combos till v10.5.8. The Mac is great on the Vostro 1400 but you can't access the internet. :( But everything else works and I'm quite happy with it.

Special thanks to the OSX86 community! Cheers!

If there are any questions follow me on twitter @dannyosua or www.dmy93.tumblr.com and you can ask me there! Cheers! :(