GMA950 Problem

deathr

45 posts in this topic

First of all i tried to insall leo on MBR partition map with postpatching script which changes kernel and some kexts. It worked except gma950 artifacts and usb hot plug. But then i decided to install it with PC-EFI.

I installed it on GUID Partition map, then booted to leo DVD replaced AppleSMBIOS.kext, copied dsmos.kext and made other operations to make GUID partition boot, installed PC-EFI v8 (other versions wore not be able to boot. They showed that it can't find the com.apple.Boot.plist). After rebooting Leo showed the blue screen. Then I replaced AppleIntegratedFrameBuffer.kext from postpatch files and installed natit.kext. After it it booted only with -x (in ordinary mode it just freezes after few seconds apple logo appears) I found that my keybard and touchpad didn't work. I installed ACPIPS2nub.kext (or something like that). It worked but only with -x and freezes sometimes. Can anybody help me please? I assume the problem is in GMA950

My laptop:

Acer TravelMate 4220

Intel Core Duo

512 MB RAM

Intel GMA 950

ALC 883

I tried using pc_efi post version 3 and I have had no luck. I know how to GUID partition. This is what I get:

WD00XXXX 236GB -disk0

200MB -disk0s1

235GB -disk0s2

But I cannot get pc_efi versions that support GUID booting to work. I just get a blank screen at the boot. Its like if the bootloader cannot find the paritions its looking for. The OS installed cause after booting the DVD I can get into it and see the files in disk0s2.

I find the best way to install this system to use EFI is to used pc_efi_v3 and MBR Partition. It will work like a charm.

GMA 950 artifacting is a property of using the non-stock AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext. Using the stock kext will make the OS not find your display, and you will be stuck at 1024x768. When booting with the stock AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext and the -v option you will see that the problem lays in the fact that kext cannot find the "primary matching id" on your hardware.

Asrock Conroe950G-DVI

Intel Core 2 Duo 1.86Ghz 2MB

64MB GMA 950

2GB 667Mhz DDR2

250GB SATA HDD

Superdrive

HDA ALC888

10/100/1000

So is there any solution? At least i'd like to make my gma working with efi even on MBR if it would be stable after updating (don't want to mess with kext)

only for laptops with gma950

use both vanilla gma950 kexts and vanilla AppleIntegratedFrameBuffer.kext

and just add the attached Natit.kext that paulicat did.

Natit.kext.zip

MBR or GUID are irrelevant for the matter.

this will sort the artifacts....as for the rest i think it is not gma fault.

What is your instalation dvd or method?

Natit.kext.zip

Installed your Natit.kext. The blue screen as a result. Only replacing AppleIntegratedFrameBuffer.kext with modified one worked. With vanilla kext i get this blue screen

• 2 weeks later...

Natit.kext.zip

Hi

I use gma950 kexts and AppleIntegratedFrameBuffer.kext from MacOSXUpd10.5.1.pkg The blue screen as a result. :(

If Installed your Natit.kext. As a result I receive strips on the screen

:(

I use vanilla on VAIO VGN-TXN25N with gma950

Still decisions?

• 2 weeks later...

Natit.kext.zip

Hi,

Thank you for the tip. I installed 10.5.1 update to get vanilla AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext kext file. Installed Natit kext file for GMA950. It worked & mouse pointer trailing issue now gone. I have tested with firefox & dreamweaver cs3. :(

excuse my naivety, but i have copied the natit.kext in /system/library/extensions/ and after restart it says that the system cannot load natit.kext , contact the vendor or try re-installing it. what do i do? Thanks all

Hi,

Maybe file permissions is not correct. Please do this in terminal with root privilege:-

# chown -R root:wheel /System/Library/Extensions/Natit.kext

# chmod -R 755 /System/Library/Extensions/Natit.kext

# rm -r /System/Library/Extensions.mkext

Reboot after that. Good luck. :P

EDIT: The reason I use Natit because vanilla AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext (10.5.1) & vanilla AppleIntelGMA kexts can't detect my internal display. So Natit actually help these vanilla kexts file to recognized & detect my internal display. Vanilla AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext & AppleIntelGMA950 kexts file (from 10.5.1 update) fixed mouse trailing issue.

hi, i copied natit.kext and vanilla AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext/v.1.5.18.7 124kb/ but only 1024*768 resulution as result.

Can smb explain how LEO understand natit.ktext?

Still have GMA 950 artifacting with old AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext/v.1.4.20.28 192kb/

MB:IntelD945GNT

Kalyway Leo with efi_mbr

hi, i copied natit.kext and vanilla AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext/v.1.5.18.7 124kb/ but only 1024*768 resulution as result.

Can smb explain how LEO understand natit.ktext?

Still have GMA 950 artifacting with old AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext/v.1.4.20.28 192kb/

MB:IntelD945GNT

Kalyway Leo with efi_mbr

Hi,

This is my hardware:-

Intel GMA 950:

Chipset Model:	GMA 950
 Type:	Display
 Bus:	Built-In
 VRAM (Total):	64 MB of shared system memory
 Vendor:	Intel (0x8086)
 Device ID:	0x[b]27a2[/b]
 Revision ID:	0x0003
 Displays:
Display:
 Resolution:	1280 x 800
 Depth:	32-bit Color
 Built-In:	Yes
 Core Image:	Hardware Accelerated
 Main Display:	Yes
 Mirror:	Off
 Online:	Yes
 Quartz Extreme:	Supported
Display Connector:

Do you have same Device ID? For me Natit kext help vanilla AppleIntelGMA950 kexts & vanilla AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext (all AppleIntel* kexts from original 10.5.1 update) to recognized internal display. In my scenario, without Natit kext, I only get blue screen. I can only see login window if I attached external display.

Do you have same scenario? Did you try without Natit kext?

EDIT: I may have forgot to mention that you have to update/replace this kexts file with kexts from 10.5.1 update:-

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 Nov 18 17:40 AppleIntelGMA950.kext

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 Nov 18 17:40 AppleIntelGMA950GA.plugin

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 Nov 18 17:40 AppleIntelGMA950GLDriver.bundle

drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 102 Nov 18 17:40 AppleIntelGMA950VADriver.bundle

drwxr-xr-x 5 root wheel 170 Jan 23 13:21 AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext

If you get blue screen after replacing above kexts file. Try boot with external monitor. You may need Natit kext if you experience this scenario. Natit kext may not the ultimate fix for everyone, for example problem with resolutions. But it worked for me without any problem so far. Please confirm your Device ID. Good luck. :)

Hi,

Intel GMA 950:

Displays:
Display:
Display Connector:

Do you have same Device ID? For me Natit kext help vanilla AppleIntelGMA950 kexts & vanilla AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext (all AppleIntel* kexts from original 10.5.1 update) to recognized internal display. In my scenario, without Natit kext, I only get blue screen. I can only see login window if I attached external display.

EDIT: I may have forgot to mention that you have to update/replace this kexts file with kexts from 10.5.1 update:-

If you get blue screen after replacing above kexts file. Try boot with external monitor. You may need Natit kext if you experience this scenario. Natit kext may not the ultimate fix for everyone, for example problem with resolutions. But it worked for me without any problem so far. Please confirm your Device ID. Good luck. :)

Hello, I just wanted to ask, when you download the 10.5.1 update, shall I install the whole thing or only get the require kexts needed to get intel gma 950 working?

Hello, I just wanted to ask, when you download the 10.5.1 update, shall I install the whole thing or only get the require kexts needed to get intel gma 950 working?

Hi,

My system is iATKOS 10.5.1 with EFI. So I'm able to installed 10.5.1 update. If your current setup doesn't have EFI so you can't install 10.5.1 update. If you don't know what EFI is, so your setup is just normal hackintosh.

Just to be safe, just replace those kexts file (extract those kexts file from 10.5.1 update) that I mention before. Backup old kext file first if you need to revert back to old state.

Hi,

My system is iATKOS 10.5.1 with EFI. So I'm able to installed 10.5.1 update. If your current setup doesn't have EFI so you can't install 10.5.1 update. If you don't know what EFI is, so your setup is just normal hackintosh.

Just to be safe, just replace those kexts file (extract those kexts file from 10.5.1 update) that I mention before. Backup old kext file first if you need to revert back to old state.

My system is Kalway 10.5.1 with EFI. So I should be able to just install the update and then apply Natit.kext really?

I've got a Vaio SZ intel core duo, 4gb ram with the intel gma 950 graphics card and truthfully I'm a bit

unsure whether this will work for me.

If it doesn't work for me how can I revert back to my normal state?

Cheers 4 your help kizwan

My system is Kalway 10.5.1 with EFI. So I should be able to just install the update and then apply Natit.kext really?

I've got a Vaio SZ intel core duo, 4gb ram with the intel gma 950 graphics card and truthfully I'm a bit

unsure whether this will work for me.

If it doesn't work for me how can I revert back to my normal state?

Cheers 4 your help kizwan

Hi,

Thats mean you can install the update. I don't know if it worked for you, but it worth to try it. :wacko: But we need to prepare for bad senario. I would suggest you to backup your system first. I think you have two way to implement this fix:-

(1) This is too risky but system with EFI should be ok.

-- Install Natit kext file first & reboot to make sure it is loading properly at boot

-- Install 10.5.1 update

(2) Low risk

-- Install Natit kext file first & reboot to make sure it is loading properly at boot

-- Backup this kexts file to another location (copy to another location):-

bash-3.2# ls -al /System/Library/Extensions/ | grep GMA950
drwxr-xr-x    3 root  wheel   102 Nov 18 17:40 AppleIntelGMA950.kext
drwxr-xr-x    3 root  wheel   102 Nov 18 17:40 AppleIntelGMA950GA.plugin
drwxr-xr-x    3 root  wheel   102 Nov 18 17:40 AppleIntelGMA950GLDriver.bundle
drwxr-xr-x    3 root  wheel   102 Nov 18 17:40 AppleIntelGMA950VADriver.bundle
bash-3.2# ls -al /System/Library/Extensions/ | grep Frame
drwxr-xr-x    5 root  wheel   170 Jan 23 13:21 AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext

-- Extract (actually I don't know how to extract it. maybe you can use pacifist.) above kexts file from 10.5.1 update package and put it in /System/Library/Extensions/ folder.

-- Repair permissions, remove kext cache file & reboot.

Let me know if you need any help. Good luck. :D

EDIT: With number (2), just restore back the kexts file that you backup before, if you need to go back to earlier state. You can achieve this by entering single mode (boot with "-s").

Hi,

Intel GMA 950:

Displays:
Display:
Display Connector:

If you get blue screen after replacing above kexts file. Try boot with external monitor. You may need Natit kext if you experience this scenario. Natit kext may not the ultimate fix for everyone, for example problem with resolutions. But it worked for me without any problem so far. Please confirm your Device ID. Good luck. :wacko:

My Device ID:0x2772, Revision ID:0x0002 and they are differ from U. I think problem in it.

I tried to change device id to mine in natit.kext -> info.plist -> <key>IOPCIMatch</key> but leo cant install natit.kext properly.

Also put all vanilla GMA950 drivers and vanilla AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext into /extentions/ and did DiskUtil->RepairPermissions.

Have any solutions?

My Device ID:0x2772, Revision ID:0x0002 and they are differ from U. I think problem in it.

I tried to change device id to mine in natit.kext -> info.plist -> <key>IOPCIMatch</key> but leo cant install natit.kext properly.

Also put all vanilla GMA950 drivers and vanilla AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext into /extentions/ and did DiskUtil->RepairPermissions.

Have any solutions?

Hi,

I don't know if it is worked for you since you have different Device ID. Sorry. :) But your Device ID is listed in vanilla AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext's Info.plist file:-

--> 0x27728086

I assume you already replaced this kexts file with vanilla kexts file (from 10.5.1 update), right:-

bash-3.2# ls -al /System/Library/Extensions/ | grep GMA950
bash-3.2# ls -al /System/Library/Extensions/ | grep Frame

Actually, above kexts file is responsible to fix mouse pointer trailing issue with some application, e.g. firefox.

I need Natit kext because it properly recognized my notebook internal monitor. Without it I got blue screen. Maybe you don't need Natit kext. Have you try this fix without Natit kext?

Good luck. :)

without natin.kext result the same: only 1024*768 resolution.

But with Tiger AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext there is normal change of resolution but have artifacting.

I think i need in natit.kext to solve GMA950 artifacting. Can u tell me how to write permissions to natit.kext manually. Need such permissions like (system/read&write, wheel/readonly, everyone/readonly).

thnx

without natin.kext result the same: only 1024*768 resolution.

But with Tiger AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext there is normal change of resolution but have artifacting.

I think i need in natit.kext to solve GMA950 artifacting. Can u tell me how to write permissions to natit.kext manually. Need such permissions like (system/read&write, wheel/readonly, everyone/readonly).

thnx

Hi,

This is how you fix Natit kext file permissions. You need root privilege to achieve this:-

-- Issue "sudo -s" in terminal, press Enter & key-in your password.

Remove kext cache file before reboot:-

-- also need root privilege.

Reboot. Good luck. :)

Can you explain how you apply vanilla kexts file to your system?

Hi,

This is how you fix Natit kext file permissions. You need root privilege to achieve this:-

-- Issue "sudo -s" in terminal, press Enter & key-in your password.

Remove kext cache file before reboot:-

-- also need root privilege.

Reboot. Good luck. :)

Can you explain how you apply vanilla kexts file to your system?

I put drivers into /extentions/ than delete Extensions.mkext and cashes folders and repairpermissions via

diskutil.

Think terminal commands do the same.

BUT diskutil always writes follow result:

bash-3.2# diskutil repairPermissions /volumes/mozyleo

Started verify/repair permissions on disk disk0s1 MozyLeo

Warning: SUID file "usr/libexec/load_hdi" has been modified and will not be repaired

Warning: SUID file "System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskManagement.framework/Versions/A/Resources/DiskManagementTool" has been modified and will not be repaired

Warning: SUID file "System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Locum" has been modified and will not be repaired

Warning: SUID file "System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Install.framework/Versions/A/Resources/runner" has been modified and will not be repaired

Warning: SUID file "System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Admin.framework/Versions/A/Resources/readconfig" has been modified and will not be repaired

Warning: SUID file "System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Admin.framework/Versions/A/Resources/writeconfig" has been modified and will not be repaired

Warning: SUID file "usr/libexec/authopen" has been modified and will not be repaired

Warning: SUID file "System/Library/CoreServices/Finder.app/Contents/Resources/OwnerGroupTool" has been modified and will not be repaired

ACL found but not expected on "System/Library/CoreServices"

ACL found but not expected on "System/Library/PrivateFrameworks"

ACL found but not expected on "usr/libexec"

Permissions differ on "usr/X11/lib/libX11.6.dylib", should be -rwxr-xr-x , they are lrwxr-xr-x

Permissions differ on "usr/X11/lib/libX11.6.2.0.dylib", should be lrwxr-xr-x , they are -rwxr-xr-x

[ + 0%..10%..20%..30%..40%..50%..60%..70%..80%..90%..100% ]

Finished verify/repair permissions on disk disk0s1 MozyLeo

I put drivers into /extentions/ than delete Extensions.mkext and cashes folders and repairpermissions via

diskutil.

Think terminal commands do the same.

BUT diskutil always writes follow result:

bash-3.2# diskutil repairPermissions /volumes/mozyleo

Started verify/repair permissions on disk disk0s1 MozyLeo

Warning: SUID file "usr/libexec/load_hdi" has been modified and will not be repaired

Warning: SUID file "System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DiskManagement.framework/Versions/A/Resources/DiskManagementTool" has been modified and will not be repaired

Warning: SUID file "System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Locum" has been modified and will not be repaired

Warning: SUID file "System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Install.framework/Versions/A/Resources/runner" has been modified and will not be repaired

Warning: SUID file "System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Admin.framework/Versions/A/Resources/readconfig" has been modified and will not be repaired

Warning: SUID file "System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Admin.framework/Versions/A/Resources/writeconfig" has been modified and will not be repaired

Warning: SUID file "usr/libexec/authopen" has been modified and will not be repaired

Warning: SUID file "System/Library/CoreServices/Finder.app/Contents/Resources/OwnerGroupTool" has been modified and will not be repaired

ACL found but not expected on "System/Library/CoreServices"

ACL found but not expected on "System/Library/PrivateFrameworks"

ACL found but not expected on "usr/libexec"

Permissions differ on "usr/X11/lib/libX11.6.dylib", should be -rwxr-xr-x , they are lrwxr-xr-x

Permissions differ on "usr/X11/lib/libX11.6.2.0.dylib", should be lrwxr-xr-x , they are -rwxr-xr-x

[ + 0%..10%..20%..30%..40%..50%..60%..70%..80%..90%..100% ]

Finished verify/repair permissions on disk disk0s1 MozyLeo

Hi,

Do you still stuck at 1024x768? Can you post dmesg or system.log message. Thank you. ;)

here is the log of leo startup. as seen there are some display problem but i added vanilla drivers and changed device id to mine in natit.kext. Result the same: only 1024*768.

Jan 23 19:14:09 localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (org.cups.cupsd): Unknown key: SHAuthorizationRight

Jan 23 19:14:09 localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (org.ntp.ntpd): Unknown key: SHAuthorizationRight

Jan 23 19:14:09 localhost DirectoryService[11]: Launched version 5.0 (v514)

Jan 23 19:14:09 localhost kernel[0]: hi mem tramps at 0xffe00000

Jan 23 19:14:09 localhost kernel[0]: PAE enabled

Jan 23 19:14:09 localhost kernel[0]: 64 bit mode enabled

Jan 23 19:14:09 localhost kernel[0]: HPET enabled on your system

Jan 23 19:14:09 localhost kernel[0]: enabling INTEL features

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Darwin Kernel Version 9.1.0: Sat Nov 17 02:56:34 SCT 2007; made by ToH:xnu-1228.0.2~1/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_I386

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: standard timeslicing quantum is 10000 us

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: vm_page_bootstrap: 252903 free pages and 9241 wired pages

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: mig_table_max_displ = 79

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: HTT: 2 cores per package; 2 logical cpus per package

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: ACPI CA 20060421

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorApicId=1 LocalApicId=0 Enabled

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorApicId=2 LocalApicId=1 Enabled

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorApicId=3 LocalApicId=130 Disabled

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorApicId=4 LocalApicId=131 Disabled

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Loading security extension com.apple.security.TMSafetyNet

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for TMSafetyNet

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kextd[10]: 416 cached, 0 uncached personalities to catalog

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Safety net for Time Machine (TMSafetyNet)

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Loading security extension com.apple.nke.applicationfirewall

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Loading security extension com.apple.security.seatbelt

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for mb

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost mDNSResponder mDNSResponder-164 (Nov 4 2007 13:23:04)[16]: starting

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Seatbelt MACF policy initialized

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Seatbelt Policy (mb)

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Copyright © 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: MAC Framework successfully initialized

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: using 5242 buffer headers and 4096 cluster IO buffer headers

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: IOAPIC: Version 0x20 Vectors 64:87

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: ACPI: System State [s0 S3 S4 S5] (S3)

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Extension "com.apple.driver.ApplePCIConfigurator" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: mbinit: done

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Security auditing service present

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: BSM auditing present

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: AppleIntelPIIXPATA: Secondary PCI IDE channel is disabled

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: From path: "uuid",

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Waiting for boot volume with UUID B780F0BD-369F-3EF7-AAA6-ADB3C8F0C185

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Waiting on <dict ID="0"><key>IOProviderClass</key><string ID="1">IOResources</string><key>IOResourceMatch</key><string ID="2">boot-uuid-media</string></dict>

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: AppleIntelPIIXPATA: 80-conductor cable not detected on primary channel

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/IDES@1F,2/AppleIntelPIIXATARoot/PRID@0/AppleIntelICHxSATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST3320620AS ST3320620AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 1@1

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: BSD root: disk0s1, major 14, minor 1

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleHIDKeyboard" has no explicit kernel dependency; using version 6.0.

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Jettisoning kernel linker.

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Resetting IOCatalogue.

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: display: family specific matching fails

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Matching service count = 1

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: Matching service count = 2

Jan 23 19:14:10: --- last message repeated 4 times ---

Jan 23 19:14:10 localhost kernel[0]: display: family specific matching fails

Jan 23 19:14:11 localhost mDNSResponder[16]: SetDomainSecrets: mDNSKeychainGetSecrets failed error 0 CFArrayRef 00000000

Jan 23 19:14:11 localhost kernel[0]: Apple16X50ACPI1: Identified Serial Port on ACPI Device=UAR1

Jan 23 19:14:11 localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.ftpd): Unknown key: SHAuthorizationRight

Jan 23 19:14:11 localhost kernel[0]: Apple16X50UARTSync1: Detected 16550AF/C/CF FIFO=16 MaxBaud=115200

Jan 23 19:14:12 localhost kernel[0]: display: family specific matching fails

Jan 23 19:14:12 localhost kernel[0]: display: family specific matching fails

Jan 23 19:14:12: --- last message repeated 1 time ---

Jan 23 19:14:12 mozys-mac-pro configd[14]: setting hostname to "mozys-mac-pro.local"

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: display: family specific matching fails

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: Alkor: Starting.

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: Chosen model GMA 950

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: Alkor: Setting built-in=<data not shown>

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: Alkor: Setting AAPL,HasPanel=<data not shown>

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: Alkor: Setting AAPL,SelfRefreshSupported=<data not shown>

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: Alkor: Setting AAPL,NumFramebuffers=<data not shown>dsmos: Initializing...

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: dsmos: Hook and decryption contexts set!

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: dsmos: Starting...

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: at_obdev_KUC: error opening /mach: 2

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: at_obdev_KUC: task hook not found

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: at_obdev_KUC: mtt not found

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: at_obdev_KUC: sy step A failedat_obdev_KUC: sy step B failed

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: Alkor: Setting AAPL,NumDisplays=<data not shown>Intel82557: Ethernet address 00:16:76:6a:0b:52

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: Alkor: Setting AAPL01,Depth=<data not shown>

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: Alkor: Setting AAPL01,Pipe=<data not shown>

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: Alkor: Setting AAPL01,DataJustify=<data not shown>

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: display: match category IOFramebuffer exists

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro rpc.statd[47]: statd.notify - no notifications needed

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro bootlog[61]: BOOT_TIME: 1201104845 0

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: ALF ALERT: sockwall_cntl_updaterules ctl_enqueuedata rts err 55

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro fseventsd[55]: bumping event counter to: 0x35b471 (current 0x0) from log file '000000000023dd1a'

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: ALF ALERT: sockwall_cntl_updaterules ctl_enqueuedata rts err 55

Jan 23 19:14:15: --- last message repeated 1 time ---

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro /System/Library/CoreServices/loginwindow.app/Contents/MacOS/loginwindow[50]: Login Window Application Started

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro /usr/sbin/ocspd[72]: starting

Jan 23 19:14:16: --- last message repeated 8 times ---

Jan 23 19:14:16 mozys-mac-pro fseventsd[55]: event logs in /Volumes/MozyTiger/.fseventsd out of sync with volume. destroying old logs. (2468 0 2548)

Jan 23 19:14:16 mozys-mac-pro fseventsd[55]: log dir: /Volumes/MozyTiger/.fseventsd getting new uuid: 7AE7C8FA-E10B-4A38-9B85-96362B7E04B2

Jan 23 19:14:17 mozys-mac-pro fseventsd[55]: event logs in /Volumes/INFO/.fseventsd out of sync with volume. destroying old logs. (2468 0 2549)

Jan 23 19:14:17 mozys-mac-pro fseventsd[55]: log dir: /Volumes/INFO/.fseventsd getting new uuid: 15F4CB7F-4824-49BF-8A82-6A04AE59D09A

Jan 23 19:14:25 mozys-mac-pro kextd[10]: writing kernel link data to /var/run/mach.sym

Jan 23 19:14:26 mozys-mac-pro loginwindow[50]: Login Window Started Security Agent

Jan 23 19:14:27 mozys-mac-pro authorizationhost[103]: MechanismInvoke 0x1279f0 retainCount 2

Jan 23 19:14:27 mozys-mac-pro SecurityAgent[104]: MechanismInvoke 0x1267f0 retainCount 1

Jan 23 19:14:27 mozys-mac-pro loginwindow[50]: Login Window - Returned from Security Agent

Jan 23 19:14:27 mozys-mac-pro SecurityAgent[104]: MechanismDestroy 0x1267f0 retainCount 1

Jan 23 19:14:27 mozys-mac-pro authorizationhost[103]: MechanismDestroy 0x1279f0 retainCount 2

Jan 23 19:14:27 mozys-mac-pro loginwindow[50]: USER_PROCESS: 50 console

Jan 23 19:14:27 mozys-mac-pro com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.UserEventAgent-LoginWindow[99]): Exited: Terminated

Jan 23 19:14:28 mozys-mac-pro /System/Library/CoreServices/coreservicesd[71]: SFLSharePointsEntry::CreateDSRecord: dsCreateRecordAndOpen(guest's Public Folder) returned -14135

Jan 23 19:14:29 mozys-mac-pro /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemUIServer.app/Contents/MacOS/SystemUIServer[114]: CPSGetProcessInfo(): This call is deprecated and should not be called anymore.

Jan 23 19:14:29 mozys-mac-pro /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemUIServer.app/Contents/MacOS/SystemUIServer[114]: CPSPBGetProcessInfo(): This call is deprecated and should not be called anymore.

Jan 23 19:14:32 mozys-mac-pro /System/Library/CoreServices/Finder.app/Contents/MacOS/Finder[115]: CPSGetProcessInfo(): This call is deprecated and should not be called anymore.

Jan 23 19:14:32 mozys-mac-pro /System/Library/CoreServices/Finder.app/Contents/MacOS/Finder[115]: CPSPBGetProcessInfo(): This call is deprecated and should not be called anymore.

Hi mozzzy,

Jan 23 19:14:15 mozys-mac-pro kernel[0]: display: match category IOFramebuffer exists

From your log, you don't need Natit kext. You just need vanilla kexts from 10.5.1 update. But I don't know why you stuck to 1024x768 only. Sorry. :)